KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Potential rules development. Please read if interested!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Potential rules development. Please read if interested!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Development here is going quite well. I have a second question for people... how many of you ever attack more than one target at once?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 09:32 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

certainly not me....

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 01:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I haven't yet. I was thinking of Multiple Attacks level 3 or higher for me, but it'll have to wait till the next time I can modify...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 09:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't need Multiple Attack to make multiple attacks...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeedy. And this is exactly the problem I was worried about...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

I don't think I ever have...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right-oh. Well, if the new system comes into effect, the concept that you cna always multiple attack nearby targets will disappear... as no-one is using it anyway. New Force powers will come in that allow multiple attacks (with less penalty, as you will be paying Force pool for them), and then the Blade Trick Multiple Attack will allow improvements to those powers, as Ricochet does with Reflection (which will probably itself be split into a Standard and Master variant, like Throw).

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:38 PM
Fire

ooh no more character adaptations

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 07:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I dont know how relevent this is; the way I play Rah I often want to defend with one blade whilst attacking with the other and dont really feel confident doing this as there isn't really any specific combat skill that Rah could have had to utilise this.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:52 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Skills are simple; it is all done through Lightsabre.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 03:41 PM
Fire

I think you just need to state what you want to be doing Baylin

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:47 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, this being the first clear weekday I have had in bloody ages, I have done some more work on this; currently running through it with my brother.

If it goes ahead, we'll have a new set of Speed Powers and a few new Blade Tricks to come quite soon. Master Tricks nearly done also.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 06:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yay for more things that help me stab! big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nearly all the new powers, if this goes in, are combat related.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:05 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Kool i wish i could help contribute thoughts i bareley understand the fighting system let alone enough to improve it.

Also ive only been in fight and as you can see im constantly attacking multiple targets and i plan to make that a habbit and upgrade my blade tricks for multiple attacks. just incase it impacts any of your new tricks/rules. wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 10:46 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks.

This is actually going ahead, as reported here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t314162.html

So, closing...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:56 PM