KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia

who Likes The Chronicals Of Narnia?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chronicles of Narnia
Started by: JamalMagloire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JamalMagloire

Smile Chronicles of Narnia

Anyone else looking forward to this? Seen a lot of set visits and production articles lately -looks like it is gonna be really cool.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/domini...28a6479,00.html

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:31 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

It's gonna rock. One of my favourite books when i was a lad. Its great that WETA is involved, after their amazing work on LOTR we should be in for a visual treat. big grin

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:27 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Get Jackson to direct it and maybe it will be ok.
But man the made for tv version was so horrible.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:07 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

haha the old movie made me laugh when i watched it. . .i liked it when i was little though. . .i'm glad their redoing this

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:25 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

I dunno. some books *cough*chroniclesofnarnia/seriesofunfortunateevents*cough* shouldnt be made into movies

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:23 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

nice coughing. laughing the first versions they did were pretty good. if they had a bigger budget they would have been better....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:38 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

lol i gues we'll just have to see. i think this movie will only get in fans of the book (ive only read this books for school so i dont look well at it) and little kids whos moms take em to the movies

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:45 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

true. unless they make really awesome trailers for it to capture people's attention

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:50 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

hmm well if they make it like series of Unfortunate events then i gareentee u only pple who read the book would only consider it. they didnt make it look interesting at ALL

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:58 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or they could make it like Lord of the Rings...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:16 PM
JamalMagloire

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
I dunno. some books *cough*chroniclesofnarnia/seriesofunfortunateevents*cough* shouldnt be made into movies

Why not? If the right people are involved - like those involved with Narnia - it has the chance to be a good adaptaion.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:18 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

true.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:05 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Angry I read this when I was younger.,

I am happy that they are making the movies which is supose to come out this December I belive.But what I am not happy about is that Disney is going to do it.
For one thing CS Lewis was a christen and had his books inform of Asland being god himself.So if Disney does it they will strip it from being relionish change it and make it stupid.
What I don't understand is why WB Would not do it.They would do a great job with the movies.Better then Disney anyway.I am not sure yet if I want to see it or not.I am alittle afarid too,JM embarrasment mad confused Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:23 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

quote:
Originally posted by JamalMagloire
Why not? If the right people are involved - like those involved with Narnia - it has the chance to be a good adaptaion.

and certainly a lot better than the BBC version.

Jackie Malfoy? I don't get how Disney could mess this up. From all the news that I have read about it so far it sounds like they are really backing the film and going to make it good. They have done some good films lately (Pirates) and with WB already tied up with HP I am glad that this is a different studio that has money and time to back a big production. I would fear that if WB did it that it would not get the time and money that it deserves since they have so much invested in HP.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:33 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Disney ruins everything. but i think disney just gets to release it, not make it. like The Village.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:22 PM
JamalMagloire

Andrew adamson who worked on shrek is involved and that is enough for me to have faith in this movie. This story has never had chance in past productions, it can only get better.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:00 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

hopefully

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:34 PM
Ketchup
Nerdball

Aslan i Jesus. Whoops, I ruined it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:37 AM
Ketchup is currently offline Click here to Send Ketchup a Private Message Find more posts by Ketchup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

everyone knows that.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:47 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool To answear your question please read the following!

quote:
Originally posted by edwinian
and certainly a lot better than the BBC version.

Jackie Malfoy? I don't get how Disney could mess this up. From all the news that I have read about it so far it sounds like they are really backing the film and going to make it good. They have done some good films lately (Pirates) and with WB already tied up with HP I am glad that this is a different studio that has money and time to back a big production. I would fear that if WB did it that it would not get the time and money that it deserves since they have so much invested in HP.

For what I know is that the books are christens being that CS Lewis is in fact a christen and to me Disney will take this out of the movie and changed it into something that is not christen.,
There movies latly has reallly sucked and are not like they use to be.I don't know if Disney has a promblem wiht Christen stuff or something but I have a feeling that they are going to take it out of this movie all together.
Which sadly means that we are better off with that crappy old movie that is a cartoon.JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:43 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote