KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia

who Likes The Chronicals Of Narnia?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chronicles of Narnia
Started by: JamalMagloire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JamalMagloire

quote:
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
They actually just put a display for it in the movie theater i work in. It seems really promising from what i hear....
I loved the whole Narnia series.. I really cannot wait for it to come out. Once I saw the display I was bouncing up and down...:hyper:

You mean this display:

(please log in to view the image)

wink

Yea, I saw it in my theatre this weekend.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:02 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

eek!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:03 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamalMagloire

I know, its pretty cool. That's what I picture in my mind when I think of looking through the wardrobe.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 06:30 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i allways picture they way they did it in the old movies. except Lucy was reeeaaally ugly in those.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 05:35 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgeniu

WICKED!! I was hoping for another LotR-like movie!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 04:55 PM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

it better be as awesome as LOTR, or i will be offended.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:01 PM
crickey77

One of my friends just sent me this link for a featurette of the making of the movie!! I was really excited to see what the characters and stuff are going to look like. Can't wait until Dec '05!

http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=157&dl=1677545

What do you guys think?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:43 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yeah, i saw that. it's so awesome!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 05:54 PM
JamalMagloire

The first photo from the film has been posted on Narnia web:

(please log in to view the image)

The look just as I would imagine them to look.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:46 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

oh! cool! that lucy looks so much better than the old one was

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:10 PM
JamalMagloire

I think they still have some simularities we'll have to wait to see the teeth. smile Joblo has posted their new set reports. I love reading these. They get me so psyched for the film.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=6336

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=6337

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:50 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
and Aslan! if they don't do a cool Aslan i'll kill them.

In the earlier verison of Narnia that I had seen I loved the voice of Aslan. It just fit the part. I was kind of hoping for Sean Connery to get the voice part for this, but I guess not

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I am so hoping this one is good... Waiting on it ( and hopefully all the others) is the only thing thats gonna keep me sane after SW is over now that LOTR is done!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:42 PM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yeah, we have SW and LOTR withdrawls.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:59 PM
JamalMagloire

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
In the earlier verison of Narnia that I had seen I loved the voice of Aslan. It just fit the part. I was kind of hoping for Sean Connery to get the voice part for this, but I guess not

Really? I think that being they went with less of a no-name makes more sense. Aslan is such a majestic character in my mind it would be ruined if someone like Connery would have been cast. Don't get me wrong - he's great, but not for this.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:26 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i never really imagined Aslan with a Scottish accent anyway. that'd be kind of funny though. a lion with a scottish accent

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:06 AM
JamalMagloire

Another set report - this one is with Tida Swinton.

http://www.cinecon.com/news.php?id=0501252

Just found out that she is in Constantine. May have to go see that now to get a glimpse of what the White Witch will be like.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:23 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

and post pics too

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:27 PM
JamalMagloire

Anyone see constantine this weekend? I didn't get a chance to make it to see how Swinton did. Anyways there is a new behind the scenes clip like that last WETA one. This one is with the director:

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=7012

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 08:21 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

no, i haven't seen that yet. the clip is cool though

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:51 PM