KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 2

Bleed 2
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Bleed 2

Welcome,everybody, to the sequel of the successful rp "Bleed".

This time around I tried to get a higher participation rate but to no avail.If people would still like to join,then you can still get in by leaving a registration form on the registration thread.

The story this time around promises to be more complex and the characters get deeper into the stories of Chloe Lane and Zack Morrow.

Please don't post on here until I finish posting all the necessary story introduction.I will put a notice when you can start to post.

As I did last time,I will put the all-important disclaimer on here:

People will die,so don't get mad at me.I am simply the hand of god.

So,that said,have fun and LOOK BEHIND YOU!

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:33 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

The lone figure walked across the grounds of the Greenville Cemetary on the cold autumn afternoon of October 6th.Crushing crisp leaves under his feet as he walked.Suddenly,the figure stopped.
It was Matt Parker.
He stood at the foot of a gravestone,pulling his winter coat to shield him from the harsh winds.He looked at the stone,not with grief,but with anger.As if the stone was the reason he was gone now.The reason he even had to be in a cemetary on a saturday afternoon.
Why Trey Stone was dead.
Matt had had to force himself to come here today.He had not seen the gravestone since the funeral and did not wish to,nor would he have,but the guilt was eating him up inside.
He stood silent for a while.Standing alone.
Sudeenly,he felt a hand touch his shoulder,he spun around and instead of seeing a psychopath weilding a butcher knife,he saw Vash Shafran.
"Holy shit Vash,you scared the crap out of me." he said,still trying to catch his breath as he steadied himself with vash's muscular shoulders.
"Hey Matt." said Vash with a smile.he had not seen Matt since that horrible night.
"What are you doing here?" asked Matt before he could catch himself.
"Gunnar." said Vash,his smile quickly fading as grief tried to set in,but Vash resisted.
They just stood a while together as they looked at Trey's stone.
"By the way,when did you get in Greenville Vash?I thought you were Mr. All Star Quarterback." said Matt.
"Well,I came back to keep a promise."
"Allie?"
"Yeah."
"You guys really hit it off at that party didn't ya?"
"Mm,hm.Just like you and Savannah."
"Yeah."
"So,I assume you're taking her?" inquired Vash without looking up.
"Yep."
"Well,I better get going." said Vash."I have to go call Allie and get things ready."
"Yeah," said Matt wiping his eyes a little."I should give Savannah a call."
"So I guess i'll see ya later."
"Yeah."
Vash began to walk away.
"Hey!Vash!" said Matt.
Vash turned around.
"It was really good to see you." said Matt.
"Yeah,you too." said vash with a smile.
Matt waited until he heard Vash's car drive off until he pulled a something out of his pocket and set it on Trey's grave.
He took one last look a the pipe he had set on the grave and walked off.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Sep 29th, 2004 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:56 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~Can we post yet?~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:02 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Just need to make 1 or 2 more posts.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Sep 29th, 2004 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:08 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~okay big grin~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:12 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~This is a continuation of the exact end of the first game.~

The paramedic van sped along the city roads and out into the road to the hospital which was out in the country.
The paramedics in the van were smoking a cigarette while Zack Morrow lay under a white sheet on a stretcher inside.The kitchen knife next to his seemingly lifeless body.
He gripped the knife while nobody was watching.
In a split second,everbody on board(including the driver) were dead and the van careened off the road into the countryside where it crashed and burned.But not before Zack was thrown from the van and escaped into the woods.
Zack stopped once he was deep into the woods.
"My time will come." said Zack quietly "and then they will all feel the pain."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:18 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Ok nice intro dude!! And perfect timing (Just the time when I came home from school~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

1 YEAR LATER.....

~Okay,you guys can post now,but here is what's happening.Each of you will eventually get a phone call.This converstion is just for that person to answer.Here is where the rest of you are at the moment.
Vash is driving through town in his mercedes.
Savannah,Sky,and Matt are in their english class.Bored out of their minds.
Allie is in her junior(I had to move her up a grade for the sake of the story) history class.Also bored out of her mind.
Have fun!It's great to see you guys again!Let me know what you think of the story so far.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:30 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie sat in history bored out of her mind. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a poney tail. She was wearing tight jeans with a tight black speghti strap shirt. Her teacher Mrs. Cowen was a nice but boring person. Allie took out a piece of paper and started to sketch a person.
~I love the story big grin~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Mercedes! Nice!~

Vash was driving, He quit smokeing and wasnt smoking anymore. e looked out the window looking at the nearby building of the highschool he was in. Memories, Now he was a star quarterback in college.. Thought flashbacks of the time when Gunnar was murdered was still on his mind. He heard his cellphone ringing, He took it out and answered "Hello?"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Thanks for putting the call in Tidus.~

The other line was quiet for a moment.
"Hello?" Vash said again.
"How did it feel....." said a dark and disturbing voice quietly.
"Hello?" said Vash again.
"How did it feel,to have him die in your arms?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:47 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Excuse me who is.." suddenly Vash remembered the dark voice.... THe flashbacks of Gunnar getiing killed. Vash looked on the back seat of his car to see if anybody was hiding "Your still alive you Fuc* BUrn in flames you mother FUc*er" said Vash

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:49 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie looked out into the hallway. It was the hall way from the nght they were traped with the killer. She looked up the steps leading to the roof, bring back memories of that horribale night.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:52 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"See ya soon Mr. Prime Time....."

As Vash neared main street,the phone clicked off.

5 minutes later.....

Allie gets a call on her cell phone.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:19 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie felt the rumble of the vibration on her leg. "Mrs Cowen can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nodded as Allie ran across the hall to the bathroom and went into a stall. She took out her phone. "Hello?" She asked.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:22 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Shit... I need to warn Matt and the others so they coulb be becarefull." Vashes finger automaticlys somehow first dials Gunnars phone number. As Vash sees he dialed Gunnars phone number tears splatter from his eyes but he shakes them off as he calls everyone and tells them to be carefull.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:30 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Hello Allie." said the voice.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:32 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Who is this?" Allie asked.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:33 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Have you ever had a knife slice through that pretty flesh of yours?" said the voice.It trailed off and tthen the call ended.Allie looked down to see that she had an incoming call from Vash.

~Just a reminder.Vash is the one taking Allie to the prom.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:37 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie's jaw dropped. Tears excaped her eyes pulling down her make-up. She answered the phone. "Hello?" She asked sniffling.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:41 PM