KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 2

Bleed 2
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Allie are you ok? Did Zack call you?" asked Vash as he sped toward the high school.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"He just called like two seconds ago. I'm so scared." She said through tears as she dropped to her knees.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:05 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Hey you guys,i'm really wiped.I need to go.I can barely keep my eyes open.I'm really sorry.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:15 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~See you tommrow~

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:16 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~See ya dude!~

"Dont worry go to the class to the teachers its safer there...." said Vash.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:24 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Okay." Allie said. "Goodbye." Allie hung up her phone and sprintied into the main office. As she busted open the door she ran into the principals office. "He's alive." She yelled at the pricipal.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 12:27 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Sky was in her English class, bored out of her brains. Her chin rested on her right arm on the desk. She was twirling her hair, which had changed since last time. It was a nice deep red and the her hairstyle was a little different. She was wearing a nice pair a fitting jeans which were flares and a black tank top.
~Why does english class, have to be soo boring~she thought to herself

( Check out her new look in the Registration theard!) big grin

Last edited by Emma718 on Sep 30th, 2004 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:32 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Everybody looked at Allie as she bursted in the room yelling hysterically at them.
"Allie!" said the principal angrily "just what is the meaning of this.
He adjusted his tie while he said this.
"HE'S ALIVE!" she continued to scream.
The principal tried to hold her but she was too panicky.
"Allie,if you continue in this manner,then I am afraid that I will have no choice but to give you detent-" he said calmly.
"HE'S ALIVE!WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ****ING BASTARDS?!"
She was eventually carried out of the room,still screaming,by the principal and the football coach Mr. Vercelli.
"That poor girl," said one of the senior english teachers Mrs. Grant "she's been through so much."
She turned to face Mr. Smith(the assistant athletic director) as the pleading screams of Allie died off.

~Okay,i'm back!~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 08:34 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Sky sat,still twirling her hair,as her teacher went on about Homonyms or something.She wasn't sure.
At that moment,she thought she could hear screaming on the other end of the building.
Something about bastards and why somebody wouldn't beleive her.It sounded familiar.
Suddenly,her phone rang.
Her teacher gave her a stern look.
"Ms. Middleton," she said angrily(she wasn't Sky's favorite teacher,kinda crabby) "would you mind terribly not disrupting my class?"
"I'm sorry Mrs. Crone.Can I please take this call?"
Mrs. crone gave her an evil eye and then pointed to the door.
Sky hurried out with the phone.Once she was outside,she muttered
"*****."
She looked at her phone,she didn't recognize the number.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 08:40 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie ran around looking for her friends. She saw her friend CJ in a class and ran into his class pulling him out. "He's alive and coming." She said crying. CJ reached out and hugged her. "It's okay dont worry." Allie cried more. "Thank you." she said seeing Vash's car speed into the parkinglot. Allie ran into the parking lot and ran to Vash.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:48 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

When Allie got into the car Vash got out and threw her the Keys
"Stay in the car.. I need to find the others..."
Vash ran into the Highschool running in the hallways looking into classes to see where Matt is.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:51 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie got in the car and locked the car doors. She started to shake in fear.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 11:54 PM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Kryptonia City, Four Hours Away~

Chloe Lane is her office in her college. Her door says 'Chloe Lane: Editor of the Kryptonia Torch'. Chloe is the phone. "Look Katie, I can't come on the show." suddenly a second phone rings. She answers it. "Hello?"

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:18 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Nice name for the newspaper.lol.~

"It's been a while...." said the voice on the other end.
"Who is this?" said Chloe impatiently.
"You think you're something else don't you *****?"
"Look,whoever you are,I don't have time for this shit."
"What's the matter Chloe?Don't have time for an old friend?"
Chloe's jaw dropped and a look of horror came over her face.
"See you soon Ms. Lane."
The phone clicked off and Chloe turned around so that she was looking out the window.
"It's starting again."

~Just a note,Chloe does not show up in town until the prom is under way.I just need to get the situation settled.Thanks for understanding.You canhave her driving towards the town,but don't have her show up until the prom is happening.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:43 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash finally found the class where Matt was in. Vash sped toward it and got into it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:45 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

k.

Chloe picks up the phone and dials a number. "Hello?!" she said. "Jason! Come to the school, quick!" she said.

~Thanks~

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:47 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Vash ran through the school looking for Matt but to no success.While he ran by one door,a person said
"Hey,isn't that Vash Shafran?You know,the guy that won the heisman?"
Eventually Vash ran into Matt while he was walking outside.
"Oh,hey Vash.What are you doing here?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:55 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Sky hurried outside the door, she looked at the phone not recongizing the number. She spoke into it
"Hello" Sky said

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:57 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie sat in the car shakeing. She whiped away her tears as she laid back of the seat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:59 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason knocks on the door.

~I Ned somebody to be Jason.~

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 01:00 AM