KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 2

Bleed 2
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash takes out his cellphone and calls the police

"Excuse me there was supposed to be an ambulance or something to carry Zack Morrow his body is with the Hospital right?" asked Vash.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 03:48 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Yes sir,there was.But he never arrived."

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:12 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Okay,i'm going to start the prom.First though,all the main guys are going to pick up their dates and head off to the party.Remember,this is long before the killer shows up so this phase of the story(the beginning of the prom) is mainly for socializing.So have fun at the prom and don't do anything I wouldn't do! evil face shifty ~

Matt drove down Blackthorne road in his Mitsubishi galleant 97(yes,he's still driving that peice of crap).
He looked at the dashboard clock.
"7:30.Perfect timing." said Matt with satisfaction.
As Matt pulled into Savannah's driveway,he said to himself
"Oh,you are good Matt Parker.You are VERY good."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 10:59 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie put on the last of her make-up and looked at herself in her mirror. She grabed her bag and walked down the steps and sat down waiting for Vash.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:03 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~This is Tela's introduction into the game.~

Vash pulled up into Allie's driveway in his Mitsubishi galleont.Allie was visible from her bedroom window upstairs.Vash stood for a second admiring her beauty.
"Wow." he said quietly.
Suddenly,a figure emerged out of the shadows.
"Been a long time Vash."
Vash turned around and saw
Chase Verona.The senior at Greenville High School who had been in greiving over Gunnar(hs best friend) since the night of horror.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:40 PM
Tela

Chase's eyes were emotionless. He had grown cold ever since Gunnar's death. He blamed Vash, but that no one ut him knew. "Must be nice." he whispered in an eery and cold voice. It was deep too.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:42 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash turned around iggnoring Chase. Chase has been bugging Vash alot! He thought it was all his fault that GUnner died.... If that bastard had been there the moment Gunner died he wouldve known how it really felt..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chase's brown eyes narrowed. "Whatever." he whispered and in one movement he left and headed towards the school. he didn't care Vash thought he was a bastard or not. In truth he was a bastard. . .technically, but he had loved Gunnar as a brother.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:48 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked up throu the window and started admiring her beauty again.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:49 PM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by slasherpunk18
~Salemlang,I just need to know who Jason is.BTW,welcome to everybody coming in the game tonight.It's always great to see you guys.~

~Jason is my character's brother.~

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:16 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~ah.I see.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:20 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What is it?" asked Jason. "I need you to take me to Greenville." said Chloe. "That's four hours away." said Jason. "I don't care!" screamed Chloe.

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:24 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie looked out her window and saw Vash. She went down the steps and left her house. She got into Vash's car and flashed a smile. "Hey." she saud leaning in and kissing Vash

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:26 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey" said Vash friendly as he started the car and started driving towards (wherever the prom is at)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:35 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"So whats up babe?" Allie asked smiling.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:21 AM
Emma718
posthuman

(What can i do, since Sky i not going with any one yet?))

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 07:00 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

(Go by urself. PS I LOVE THE SIGN big grin)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:53 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Emma718,just make up a boyfriend and put a form for him on the registration thread and i'll have him come pick you up.Sorry,i forgot.
BTW,the prom is at you guy's high school(Greenville High).~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 06:50 PM
Tela

Chase was helping with the food at the school. Normally Gunnar would be there to help too since neither one ever had dates to dances. Again, Chase got that intense feeling of lonliness. It urned into his heart and sole.

He faultered. Luckily, he made it to the table without dropping the punch bowl.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 09:29 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nothing much.." answered Vash as he smiled.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:45 PM