KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » harry potter....new

harry potter....new
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

laughing out loud Lets just start. this IS an UNhosted rp...

made by lana

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:59 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Yay, a new one! I lost track of the old one, sadly.

Name: Fay Serpenta

Description: Black hair, big green eyes, tall and slender. Very friendly, funny, not to good in school exept fot Defence against the dark arts and Care of magical creatures. Knows everything there is to know about dragons.

History: Lived in London ,until she was eleven, in a childrens home.
She doesn't know who her parents were, but sometimes she dreames about them, although she never sees their faces. She was found abandoned under a bridge when she was one year old.
(I've always wanted to make a tragic caracter big grin )

The 'Everyone Else Has One So Why Don't I' childhood scene big grin :

It was dark. The only light came from the torch Fay hid under her floorbords. The batteries were almost empty, the light was so weak that she didn't even have to hide under the blankets to read. She was reading her favourite book, 'Dragons, a Common History'. She knew dragons didn't exist, although she really wished they did.If she had a dragon, she'd teach it to chase Madame Leary up and down the hallway all day. Fay smiled at the thought.
Something about this book made her believe they did exist, though. Maybe it was the fact the her fingers burnt slichtly when she turned the page, as if the book was warning her not to read any further.
Somebody walked past the door. Fay flicked the light of and hid the book under her pillow. Tomorrow, she hoped, would be a good day, for a change. Hopefully Madame Leary would be a bit nicer to her tomorrow, because it would be her eleventh birthday, after all.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:02 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Kewlies ^^ My charries kinda 'tragic' sometimes. OOOH I forgot Hannah's personality laughing out loud

Personality: Hannah's really qiete, but DOES defend anyone who picks on her, and lets almost no one stand in her way. She is secretely a thrill seeker, she's been known to jump from extremely tall heights.

Bleh not the best but who cares ^^

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 01:32 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah stood on the platform 9 3/4. She was waiting for the train...she had arived early, and she was the only figure on the platform. She clutched her owl's cage tightly, standing next to her luggage. Her 'parents' were busy, and could not see her off today, but she hardly cared. She just wanted to get to school already...

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 01:41 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Trish, remember to keep your wand securely tucked in your cloak. We can't have any muggles getting it now, can we?" asked Ginny. She gave her daughter a hug before she pushed her toward 9 3/4.

"Mom, do you really think I'd forget that?" asked Tris with a big smile. She gripped her cart tightly and began to push with great speed. Soon she went right through before her cart lost control and crashed.

Tris mumbled under her breath as she bent to pick up her suitcase and stuff. Staica, her cat, sniffed with disdain as she draped herself about Tris' neck.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 01:56 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hanneli jumped slightly, whipping around to see Tris lieing on the ground, along with her belongings. "Are you alright?" She asked, offering a hand to help the stranger up.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm fine but my cat's being prissy as always," said Tris with a bit of a groan. She took the offered hand and began to get pulled to her feet. Tris immediately began dusting herself off.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:16 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah nodded, although she hadn't an idea of what she was talking about. "um, i'm Hannah Black," She introduced herself, then awaited the predictable responce. Everyone else would usually gasp or take a step back when they discovered her parents.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:18 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"That's cool," said Tris as she righted her cart. "I'm Tris Claire, Ginny Weasley and Robert's Claire's girl or my favorite Ben's lil sister. I hate that name so much!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:29 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah was clearly shocked. She looked down at her feet. "wow, you're literally the first person to act normalaly around me," She comment.

"What, Tris is a nice name," She added, nodding with triump.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:31 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Well, I don't think people should be all. . .what's the word. . .really shocked abotu meeting you. You are a person like them, so what's the difference?" asked Tris.

"Well, Ben's lil sister is my least favorite refernece name."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:34 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Yeah, they usually react strangly because of who my parents were...but..." She decided to discontinue the talk of her past, a past of which she hated very much.

"Oh. Ok, Ben's lil sister!" She joked.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:40 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

VLad was walking with his dad, He was 16, He was in his seventh course, He was tall, and probably athletic he was carrying a cartwheel with his bagage and everything else.

Harry: Well son make me proud...Oh hey Ginny!

Harry saw Ginny and Harry came up to her.

Harry: Hey, Cho's not here because she had some work too doo anyways so whats been up lately.

~Ok are your chars first yearers?~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(No, 4th)

Hannah did not notice Vlad's appearence, but did manage to spot Harry Potter, whom had been a close friend with Srius. But Hannah was far too shy to say a thing to Potter, so kept silent, watching for the train.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:50 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad came up to Hannah and (erghh...Clarie right?)

Vlad: Hey whatsup?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:51 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(It's Trish or Tris Claire)
"What's up the sky?" asked Tris. She looked a bit closed with her arms folded over her chest.

"What else is up?"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:54 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah waved absently. "Hullo. I'm Hannah Black," She said, for she did not remember speaking to this boy previously.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:00 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad looked confusingly at Tris

"Im Vlad potter, 6th year... Anyway you do now we got the ball this year? My father told me... They told him in the ministry... Kind of cool! I just cant wait" said Vlad excitedly.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:01 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Yup," said Tris. Her mouth was a thin lipped line.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:15 AM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

(( Is that tension I sense between Tris and Vlad? smile ))

Fay knocked on the door of the compartment.
"Hey, can I come in? Everywhere else is taken."
Something squirmed under her cloak. She hurriedly coverd up the lump with her book, hoping the others hadn't seen it.
"So, what houses are you guys in? I'm a Slytherin." (why not? stick out tongue )

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:34 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote