KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » harry potter....new

harry potter....new
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PureBlood101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say that we should do a HALLOWEEN PARTY!! like a costume party!!! ( I might be emma or be a Medieval princess)that would be so cool!! wut boyz wanna go with me?(still)If u don't go w/me your missing out!! since i didn't go to the last party i thought that we should do a halloween one and u don't have a date... let me, rogue, or tessie know if u want to do it.... remember it was my idea!!

Attachment: hermione.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

I see it, I like it, I want it, I get it!! that is so me!! I am so SPOILED and PERFECT!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:38 AM
PureBlood101 is currently offline Click here to Send PureBlood101 a Private Message Find more posts by PureBlood101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Erghm..... What can I say... Did you post this in the right topic?

How long does it take them... thinks Vash as he waits.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:21 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Fay gazes out the window while the others get changed. She was so happy to be going back to hogwarts, the summer in the childrens home had been unbearable. The only thing that had made it better was getting Elwyck as a present from some distant relative who lived in Italy.
"So, how were your holidays?", she asked her friends when they had finished getting dressed.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 01:09 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah threw her bag at her feet and sat down between Fay and Tris. "Mine....mine were, erm, alright," She said, twirling a strand of her long, black hair.

Tris shrugged. "I had fun," She answered, smiling brightly and gently stroking her cat.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:23 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad got into the compartment
"Sorry others are Filled..." said Vlad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:31 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Its ok," Hanneli said, retrieving a small black book from her pocket. She began writing in it, biting her lower lip.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 05:07 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

"What are you writing?", Fay asked Hanneli. She carefully extracted Elwyck from under her robes and put the tiny sleeping dragon on the empty seat next to her. Elwyck yawned but kept sleeping.

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:32 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Oh that reminds me of!" said Vlad as he took out some parchments and started writing.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:34 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah looked up, blinking her bright blue eyes. "Huh? Oh, just a little memo thing...I do it occasionally, like when I dont have my pensive thing with me," she explained. It seemed that Hannah owned a pensive. (duh laughing out loud )

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:43 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

(( laughing out loud ))

"Wow, a pensive! Yeah, It would be a bit heavy to carry it around all the time...", Fay grinned. 'I wonder why she has so much on her mind', she thought to herself.

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Oct 9th, 2004 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:45 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah let out a soft, yet quite beautiful laugh. "It would. I usually get lazy and use magic to mov it!" She said, smiling. Tris laughed too.

Tris looked over at Fay's face. It seemed she was thinking hard. "Whats on your mind?" She asked politely, temporarily marking the page she was at in her book.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad muttered to himself as he wrote

"Defend against the dark magic:..Exellent, Potions:*didnt say anything and got uneasy) Care of magical creatures: Good... Charms:Exellent.. History:Good Trelawneys class: *got uneasy again and didnt say anything* Hm.. Your name: Vlad Potter... Age: 16.... Course: 6th year...
Headmaster: Albus Dumbeldore..... Done!" Muttered Vlad

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah and Tris looked over at Vlad's writing. "What's that for?" asked Tris, and Hannah nodded, shutting her book and sticking it back into her pocket.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:58 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ministry of Magic job application, You got to fill it after you get your O.W.L results" said Vlad putting the parchment into his bag.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:00 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

They nodded to show that they understood, but Tris was not as thrilled as Hannah was "Really?" Hannah asked, moving over to see it better. She sat next to him. "What kind of job at the Ministry?"

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:06 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Fay looked unsure.
"I was just wondering... why someone your age would need a pensive... Not to be insulting or anything, just wondering," she finished hurriedly.
She turned to Vlad. "What job is there at the ministry that you have to apply for so early?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:08 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah shook her head. "No, I'm not insulted. i get that sometimes...Maybe I can tell you later when we arrive? I...dont want to tell a crowd of people," But, and only Tris and Fay noticed, her eyes flickering to Vlad. She didnt mind telling them, but obviously did not wish to tell Vlad potter.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:09 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well its just one auror just got killed.... Poor guy and there was a spot for aurors and since its very hard to get a spot my dad said I could apply.. THought my potions and That fortune thingy class I failed.... Not sure if I am going to get in.. ANd even if I do my dad told me that you have to do these special auror courses! And I better get going" said Vlad looking back at Hannah with a threatening look.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:11 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah was quite stralted and frightened by the look she recieved from Vlad. Her voice shook slightly when she muttered a goodbye.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:15 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I know your father died and its not my fault, I actually know him better then any of you, When you werent even born yet, When I was one year old and two years old, My father had to go to auror missions and I had to stay at Siriuses BLack house, We had fun and all... So not your not the only one who misses him" said Vlad as he started walking out of the compartment.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:17 PM