KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » When does Stormy Day's ban end?

When does Stormy Day's ban end?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Another account.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

while I'm here BF - did you see this?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=6

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:35 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

hah. No I didn't. But that's good stuff.

I believe that makes the number of times I've been compared to Kevin Smith well into the double digits.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I believe that makes the number of times I've been compared to Kevin Smith well into the double digits.

I had a feeling it wouldnt come as much of a shock.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:53 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Not at all, it is however the best comparison I've seen, both pictures make us look even more similar then normal.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:57 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Your not kevin smith, your Maddox!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:09 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

In that pic it's hard to tell who's Backfire and who's Kevin Smith!! eek!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:13 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Sauron
So it is a sock, blackcat/cpidergrl, if you are a sock, please stop using both accounts

sheshhhh ppl how many times do i have to tell you.....i know blackc@t we're are not a sock!! blackc@t has their own body and i spidergrl have my own body!! 2 seperate ppl !!!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:49 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Just leave! your making things worse.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

You know her, yet you confused her gender... Very strange.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:48 AM
spidergrl
Living

i just wanted to tell people that we were two different people, but i guess that don't beleave me!! ohh well can't say i didn't tried!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 01:25 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Either she pressed in the 's' but it didn't work and she didn't know or what, but we've met once.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 06:05 AM
The Inkeeper

You do know if you are a sock Raz will know, he can see your IP address, if its the same, your a sock.

I doubt raz would say your a sock before he double-checked

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 01:15 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! nice sig Darh Sauron!!! *steals*

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 06:44 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

look on our internet address, im sure you'll fine that they are quiet different.....come on Raz go check them, because we're two different people!! but if you're gona ban blackc@t i aint gona let that happen... cus that stink to ban someone who isn't a sock........US!!
so im leaving so nobody gets banned.......it was nice knowing you ppl....
pity you won't beleave us.....have fun with these ppl blackc@t and i'll cya later

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 11:41 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stormy's gone forever? That sucks, I would come here every day just waiting to see how bad Mr Zero made fun of him.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 06:55 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

laughing

I'm just sad because he was the only one that read my story, and I have sequels planned!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 07:35 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

But he was annoying as hell. If he said something that was wrong, and you corrected him he would say that "Oh yeah i knew i was just testing you" thing *shudders*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:27 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

SD's ban doesnt bother or effect me in any way confused I didnt know him.

And paola, its copyrighted wink

Im Back happy

Last edited by The Inkeeper on Oct 3rd, 2004 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 04:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

sad

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 04:57 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote