KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » new to show

new to show
Started by: Max Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Power

new to show

I just started watching the show not long ago. I think it's fair to say that I REALLY like Kristen Kreuk. I'm pretty sure I would watch whatever she's in. Plus, I love her role in the show...perfect fit. I can't wait to see her in more upcoming shows like Earthsea and whatever else she's in.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:18 PM
Max Power is currently offline Click here to Send Max Power a Private Message Find more posts by Max Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What season are you on? If you want, I can try and fill you in on some stuff.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:23 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

I just finished watching Season 1 on DVD and am getting ready to start in on season 2. From what I've heard, season 2 picks up even more. Is that right? Do we get more Lana Lang? I hope so, I'd watch Kristen Kreuk in just about anything after seeing that first season. Like I said before, I'm definitely gonna watch that Earthsea series she's gonna be in b/c I think she plays a princess or warrior or something cool like that.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:35 PM
Max Power is currently offline Click here to Send Max Power a Private Message Find more posts by Max Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Yeah, she is in it more. Personally, Lana Lang (her character) is a tad annoying, but your opinion is yours.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

shes mad pretty but get on me nerves.

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:51 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

Oh, I never meant to say that I could watch her character all the time. Rather, I could watch her all the time and ignore her character if need be. I think the reason I want to watch Earthsea so much is that she is going to play a role totally different from Lana Lang. Which season would you say has been the best so far?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:13 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

In a nutshell, Max... "There is a mute button for a reason."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 03:39 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

lol. shes even gets annoying to me tho on the nuetrogina commercials so i guess if she came with a mute button shed be chill

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:18 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
In a nutshell, Max... "There is a mute button for a reason."

Haha. That's funny. I actually read yesterday where she went out in public with her new boyfriend for the first time. I want to be her new boyfriend. Anyways, that's stupid. I wanted to know which season you all thought was the best so far. Any preferences? Also, are you gonna see what she's like in Earthsea?...maybe she won't need the mute button.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:03 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

No, I doubt I will watch her new show. I am not a huge TV fan. Nothing is interesting, aside from Smallville.

Season preference so far.... Season 2.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:11 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

whats earthsea?!?

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:10 PM
Max Power

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Season preference so far.... Season 2.

That's what I've heard, so I'm looking forward to it.

quote:
whats earthsea?!?

From what I understand, it's a miniseries that Sci Fi is gonna do based on a set of books about magic and sorcery and stuff. It sounds pretty neat. I have all the time to catch up with Smallville until that comes on.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:09 PM
ariwin

OMG!! So excited about Earthsea. I loved the books when I was younger and can't wait to see the books adapted onscreen.

When does it start??

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:05 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Season 4 for me.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:14 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

quote:
Originally posted by ariwin
OMG!! So excited about Earthsea. I loved the books when I was younger and can't wait to see the books adapted onscreen.

When does it start??

It starts Dec.13. I'm looking forward to the books coming to life.

Also, Shadow_King, you like Season 4 the best so far? I think you're the first person I've heard say that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 04:08 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 04:52 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

lol, Kristen already has a thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t315161.html

Please use that. big grin

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote