KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Are you a day perons or a night person?

Day or Night?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Day 4 11.43%
Night 31 88.57%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Are you a day perons or a night person?
Started by: pixie1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasminerain

wink Yah....graveyard.
It's where you sleep during the day and work/do things at night.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:09 AM
jasminerain is currently offline Click here to Send jasminerain a Private Message Find more posts by jasminerain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

i have to say that i'm a night person because i do most of my drawings and stuff at night and i don't really like to sleep very much (only when i'm REALLY tired). went to sleep at 5am the other night playing FFX-2 and finished drawing 4am this morning!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:11 AM
HelioAngel is currently offline Click here to Send HelioAngel a Private Message Find more posts by HelioAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

^whao thats a lot time used up lol. how have youm got on ffx-2?

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:31 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

that was meant to say how far have you gopt on FFX-2 srry

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:31 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I am a person all day and all night

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:22 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

im a night person

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:23 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

im nocternal(cant spell big grin)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:44 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes, night owl...me too. I sleep past eleven and wake up 5:30 for school

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:14 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

quote:
Originally posted by HelioAngel
i have to say that i'm a night person because i do most of my drawings and stuff at night and i don't really like to sleep very much (only when i'm REALLY tired). went to sleep at 5am the other night playing FFX-2 and finished drawing 4am this morning!!!

It's at night when I get more motivated to write as well. I tend to stay up on an average of 2:00am under normal circumstances when I'm not working. I used to go to bed at an average of midnight when I used to have to get up at about 5:30am to go to work.

Postwhore die mutha****er! - DMX

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:24 PM
Underfeat is currently offline Click here to Send Underfeat a Private Message Find more posts by Underfeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

I usually go to sleep around 1-3 am and if I don't have school I wake up at 3 pm; so I'd say I'm a night person. I love night.

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:35 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Night rules all smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:36 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

well i am more of a day peroson i love the morning sky i love to wake up early in the morning and watch the sun rise.

The air is so much cleaner also i feel more safer in the daytime.

But i also like the Night i stay up till 2.30am so i dont know i like both.

i might also point out i only sleep for 5 hours thats all i can do i cant do any more for some reason

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:37 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i am defiently a night person

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:11 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Yes, I am a day perons smart

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:12 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

I am more of a day person...but it really doesn't matter.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:13 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

quote:
Originally posted by tigida_tigida
that was meant to say how far have you gopt on FFX-2 srry

well, i finished it first with 59% and got the ending where Yuna goes off with Rikku and Paine in the Celsius. Now, i finished it at 89% and i got the ending where Tidus awakes and Yuna runs up to him in Besiad Beach.
It's a good game no?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:53 PM
HelioAngel is currently offline Click here to Send HelioAngel a Private Message Find more posts by HelioAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

quote:
Originally posted by Underfeat
It's at night when I get more motivated to write as well. I tend to stay up on an average of 2:00am under normal circumstances when I'm not working. I used to go to bed at an average of midnight when I used to have to get up at about 5:30am to go to work.

Since i'm not working yet, my normal time to sleep is around 2am too but if there's something good on late night TV i stay up 'til about 4-5am! If i woke up at 5.30am though, i'd have to sleep at around 9pm! i think it feels so much more refreshing when you sleep later cuz you know you're tired by that time so you just doze off automatically.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:56 PM
SumWatTwisted
I'm Back!

Ima night person

Made By Delicious1

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:57 PM
SumWatTwisted is currently offline Click here to Send SumWatTwisted a Private Message Find more posts by SumWatTwisted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

I don't sleep at least twice a week...so I guess im a night person.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:11 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i'm a night person....
although.... i'm online in strange hours...stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:34 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote