KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko
Started by: LaLaLaGirl21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (184): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fungrl515

I did not mean to offend anyone here. I realize all countries have their faults. i did not mean that America should lose it's culture. I do believe it should be mixed, so that people may live in harmony with one another. I understand your view-point, but I feel I should post this to explain my feelings.

Now, back to the subject.

I'm sure some people may find Code Lyoko entertaining, but I do not. Ok. That's it. I'm not bashing or anything anymore.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:54 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Laugh

Hello I'm New!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:07 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

My fav show is code lyoko. do ne of you guys have the theme song???

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:08 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Hellooooooooooo. Anyone home?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:09 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Over and out. I'm off to find out if anyone is awake around here.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:11 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

just post once...if people aernt responding than just be patiant okay?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:36 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelitababe

Re: Code Lyoko

Personally i think code lyoko is great and i think everyone should see it.Though i understand that a lot of people don't like it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:46 AM
aelitababe is currently offline Click here to Send aelitababe a Private Message Find more posts by aelitababe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelitababe

Is anyone there at all?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:47 AM
aelitababe is currently offline Click here to Send aelitababe a Private Message Find more posts by aelitababe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelitababe

hey mermorghan02 i have the themesong and i also love code lyoko.Who is your fave character?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 12:49 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Attention Code Lyoko Fans; It's Been Canceled!!!

CODE LYOKO'S BEEN CACELED! mad CARTOON NETWORK STOPED IT AND REPLACED IT WITH SOME TRANCEFORMERS SHOW!! Man, I'm going to ring someone's neck! That tranceformers show sux! sick Does anyone feel that that is one of the worser ideas that Cartoon network has had?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:40 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK, fine, I won't ring any necks, but I'm pretty mad. does anyone out there think that code lyoko is a good show? I personally think that Cartoon Network is putting some crappy shows on, like atomic betty, and tranceformers and pokemon, and foster's home for imaginary friends. no offence to anyone who likes those shows.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:51 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

I'm GUESSING the only reason that people aren't taking notice of this is because they need proof. so, I'll give u all proof.

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/...me=mainSchedule

Just look at this schedule and that should be enough proof 4 NE1 who dares to contridict me.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 04:53 PM
Cizal

No, the only reason is because not many people like the show, and for good reason.

Not that Transformers is much better, but I'd rather have giant robots kicking the hell out of each other than pre pubescent kids that fight a damn computer.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:26 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Fine, suit yahself. It's just I've seen other people that like the show and I just thought I'd let them know.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:17 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

hmm...i was sorta getting into it too...oh well... it does suck that this show is going to be replaced by retarded robots that shoot lazers that dont seem to cause any harm...at least code lyoko had a speck in depth even though the series repeated itself more than i care to count...oh well...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:56 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverTanks
BlackDeath

quote:
Originally posted by Ookami
well i think the show sucks but thats just me. there was like 7 episodes thats it and now it's repeats that take up good cartoon time. thumb down cool

They are makeing session 2 all the first 7 emposideos at once what my friend a good guy will wait Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:11 AM
SilverTanks is currently offline Click here to Send SilverTanks a Private Message Find more posts by SilverTanks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverTanks
BlackDeath

trance i love that avatar

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:12 AM
SilverTanks is currently offline Click here to Send SilverTanks a Private Message Find more posts by SilverTanks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverTanks
BlackDeath

Re: Attention Code Lyoko Fans; It's Been Canceled!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
CODE LYOKO'S BEEN CACELED! mad CARTOON NETWORK STOPED IT AND REPLACED IT WITH SOME TRANCEFORMERS SHOW!! Man, I'm going to ring someone's neck! That tranceformers show sux! sick Does anyone feel that that is one of the worser ideas that Cartoon network has had?

Go ahead kill Them all I love that show in fect i'm goint to write about it right now

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:43 AM
fungrl515

Cartoon Network has never made good decisons, no matter what show you like. Everyone has disliked, at one point or another, the changes they make. However, the show might come back.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:59 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

dude!!! did no one listen to my 1st message ever?!?!! "code lyoko! sundays @ 9:30 EP!!!!"dang!! none of you listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! no

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 06:21 PM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote