KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Tom vs. Iceman

Black Tom vs. Iceman
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Black Tom vs. Iceman

This is a highly classified fight that has been building up for years.
Bobby's hatred of Juggernaut is just a straw on the camels back compared to the real threat he will face in Black Tom.
I think Black Tom may be more powerful than Ice man. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:08 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Freezing rain vs crops? Unless Black Tom has powers other than being a tree that I forgot, I'm going with Iceman.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:11 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

im going with iceman, although black tom proved pretty strong in an uncanny xmen a while back (when juggernaut sent a distress signal to the xmen).....but black tom is plant wise, which means they have water in their body, and we all know what iceman does

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:22 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Did you guys see the last issue. When Black Tom killed Fishboy, Juggernaut ripped the body of his tree apart and it laughed the whole time while other roots were forming new trees. I guess Black Tom's only limitation is he is only as strong as wood. Which when petrified is as hard as stone.
Black Tom could just absorb the water of Iceman and convert it to his own energy the way a tree does. Plunge a root into Iceman and sip away. raver

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:23 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

black tom already has water in his body, all living organisms have water in them especially tree's and grass....when black tom would go to confront iceman bobby would just freeze the water already present in black tom's body and kill him in the blink of an eye

then even if black tom even absorbed iceman, iceman would still be alive in black tom's system then completely freeze black tom and burst out of his body(since water expands when it starts to freeze)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:47 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silverknight

What's Black Tom's powers?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:01 AM
Silverknight is currently offline Click here to Send Silverknight a Private Message Find more posts by Silverknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Blacktom is like an energy powered vegtable orginisim. He has no center and can sprout into any amount of plant life. I think he can impale his victims into a coma induced slavery where he can convert them into plant food. He is powerful enough to defeat Juggernaut. It took Juggs and all of the X-men just to get away from him

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:18 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i must admit that iceman would win so easy...you cant impale ice man...well, you can but it wouldnt hurt. All living things have water in them. meaning this ends very very very fast.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:20 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

He's powered by rot not by water. I can't remeber the scene but it had something to do with iceman. I think he may have been the decideing factor that freed them

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:24 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

rotting trees type thing you mean?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote