KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What would you do...

What would you do...
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

^ why?

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 09:18 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Oh you!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:23 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Re: What would you do...

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
If you were in Clarks position and your father told you that you were an alien?

I'd say,"Hand me the keys to the ship.I'll be back before dinner." Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:22 PM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Classic!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:59 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:31 PM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

I would just save the day become a hero, oh and do lana as well !

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:17 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I'll use them to acquire knowledge of practically anything, thanks to the Superspeed and Superfast brain activity, also I'll use the other powers to become a star in various sports, and then with all the money acquired, build a fortress, then I'll proceed into conquering the world, cause without supervillains to fight with, I'll get sick of making money.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:34 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

That is a really tough question,I'd definitely tell him but he'd be a bit skeptical but maybe not because I'd have powers and people don't have that normally. Good question smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:48 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know that I would love having his powers but if I were an alien I think I'd be able to live with it.Knowing that the people around love you no matter what is what's important.More importantly,you don't pay attention to negative people,just the people who are going to support you.If I had his powers,I'd do good things and I think that it would be cool to run around the world.I'd never need a car.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:02 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I know that I would love having his powers but if I were an alien I think I'd be able to live with it.Knowing that the people around love you no matter what is what's important.More importantly,you don't pay attention to negative people,just the people who are going to support you.If I had his powers,I'd do good things and I think that it would be cool to run around the world.I'd never need a car.

It would rock

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:27 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote