KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hip-Hop vs. The Law

Hip-Hop vs. The Law
Started by: ballerz1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by botankus

And defending rap music definately does not put you in a position to call someone ignorant!! So laughing right back at you.

No, but when you make comments such as this where you attack an entire genre without familiarity with all aspects of rap and hip-hop, you can then be accurately labeled ignorant.

So there, your ignorant.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:20 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Turbo-Cajun
No, but when you make comments such as this where you attack an entire genre without familiarity with all aspects of rap and hip-hop, you can then be accurately labeled ignorant.

So there, your ignorant.

No, you're ignorant! And I'm telling!! stick out tongue

Anyways, just because a thread moves to its second page doesn't mean page one can be ignored. There are a few posts I made at the bottom of the first page which might help explain. And yes, I'm not familiar with ALL aspects of hip hop because I don't follow it anymore (key word here is anymore wink) but I am not as clueless as you're trying to push across this thread.

And if you'd read that then you'd also see I'm done "attacking" your entire genre.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:27 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Okay... didn't get that far down in the page, I admit it. I apologize for calling you ignorant. I will happily change that to you occassionally make ignorant sounding statements, but are not in fact ignorant. I think that that is mostly fair

laughing

Okay wont call you that again either...

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:38 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing

great thead

just listen to Sole- Bottle Of Humans

great song by a poetic rapper.

Link...didn't we make an agreement before? and now u are still bashing hip hop?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 11:11 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Prime example of the topic we're discussing...

a song called Crack Pipes....roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing judging a song by its title roll eyes (sarcastic)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 11:12 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:17 AM
Imaginary
blinded

You do need a bad lifestyle to sell hip hop records.

Say you've never heard of Jessica or Eminem, you've only seen what they look like. Would you rather buy a hip hop CD by someone with the image of Jessica Simpson or someone with a "bad guy" image, like Eminem?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 05:37 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

...^

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:31 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Jessica Simpon, shes got nicer breasts...

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:23 PM
Imaginary
blinded

*shakes head sadly* males...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:11 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

*shakes head sadly* ignorance...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 02:31 PM
Imaginary
blinded

^ I was joking.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 07:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

^ i was joking...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:11 PM
Imaginary
blinded

I knew you'd say that

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I knew you'd say that

wink

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:10 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

You a worthless waste of flesh, like fat asses on a nun
-Chino XL

laughing

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:29 AM
Xam
Lord Xam

i write songs and record them i have to say you have to have being trew something pretty special to get your inspiration!!!!even if that meenz doing criminal stuff!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 03:33 PM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

^...?

so u r a "gangster" "rapper"?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:35 PM