KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk vs. Colossus

The Hulk vs. Colossus
Started by: scorch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

yeah the fights with the thing always seemed pointless as hulk always busted him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 11:24 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Hulk would win hands down

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:12 PM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yo wolverine8888.....i have an issue where the Thing fights a Skrull in the form of colossus...the skrull is even tougher than the real colossus apparently but the thing still trashes him...do u know if and when the thing and the real colossus fought?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:32 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Oh and by the way, colossus is not quite on the Hulks level...he could never stand up to him in a one on one fight...only a handful of people on earth can go toe to toe with Hulk...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:34 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Colossus has been upgraded considerably.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:51 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i thought he was dead

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:26 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

You have Ultimate 616 Colossus, AoA Colossus...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:22 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

colossus would win...hulk may be a lil bit stronger but colossus is way faster.....speed baby

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:35 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Is this AoA Colossus better than the regular one....i noticed he seems bigger....is that jus the art work, or have they actually changed his powers....and no....the Hulk has superhuman speed...the only mutant faster than the hulk is quicksilver...and the Hulk can still propel himslef faster than quicksilver when he jumps...i think quick can only run like 190 mph....isnt he dead too?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 10:17 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
colossus would win...hulk may be a lil bit stronger but colossus is way faster.....speed baby

Wrong, period. "A little bit stronger?" Let's see Colossus lift 150 billion tons.

"Way faster?" Not on your life, considering how strong Hulk's legs are. He can overtake an ICBM in flight with one jump.

quote:
Is this AoA Colossus better than the regular one

Mmm, difficult to say. He...is nastier, in my opinion. Ever read the Generation Next mini-series?

Ultimate 616 Colossus is considerably stronger than both.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:10 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant rember when the relay colussu fought the thing but I am almsot sure they did

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:33 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thats coo...No matter, I think the Thing would still stomp him...their strength is similar but when the Thing gets mad he's jus about unbeatable...and he can take much more than colossus...its been demonstrated many times, the thing is the toughest one there is.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:09 AM
SuperDarryl

tHE iNCREDIBLE hULK IS THE MEANEST GOOD GUY THEIR IS! First off the Hulk would knock Collosus unconcious in his steal super state, I mean they would probably trade a few blows, but hulk would unload on Collossus's head, probably knock it clean off. He's knocked Things block off numerous times. I beat Hulk could even take Superman if he was raged out off his mind enough!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:54 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Barf The Hulk vs. Colossus

sick Now when i talk to new kids who have seen the movie X-men but really kids who collect they say they would think Colossus would be the strongest. Peter used to be a bubble burster but now i think i realized that although all mutants get stronger for a while with their powers, Colossus's power is to get stronger. Organic just keeps growing stronger every. single. day.
Maybe today he is still under Hulk level but given a few more years and Peter may be able to break the green freaks neck.
Na. I really love the hulk. But still i think Colossus will come into his own. Soon anyhow and Hulk won't be able to stop him. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:50 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i think hulk would beat him, unless they stay in a room for 25 years so colossus could age and then become a little stronger

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:55 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

laughing See ya in Twenty Five. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:59 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol

even though colossus has organic steel, hulk is also made up of organic materials, except his are infused with gamma radiation

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 10:02 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

he is still mortal...in 25 years he could be over the hill

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 11:24 PM
Havoc470
Smo

my point was they wouldnt wait 25 years to fight eachother -_-

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 11:27 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Are you retarded? Hulk has UNLIMITED STRENGTH! No matter how strong colossus gets, hulk will still be stronger.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 11:38 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote