KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Christian churches and other temples

Christian churches and other temples
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Christian churches and other temples

So how does your churches/temples look like?

Here's ours:

(please log in to view the image)

We call it the Church of Christ Central Temple, the largest so far of all our churches.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:53 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

An interesting blend of architectural techniques, I like a lot of spires, though it would look even better with some domes....

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:19 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

happy Actually, it is quite circular inside, not just the perfect round... though it doesn't have a dome-like exterior.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures to expose how the interiors look like. The Temple is very much sacred for us... and taking photographic shots is really prohibited inside, unless used purposively. smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:30 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Ah, I see. It is a lot nicer then some of the churches about here.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:01 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Here is a picture of my church and temple.

Attachment: earth.jpg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:15 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I consider myself to be a fairly spiritual person, but I find no need for church. I mean, I go for Christmas, Easter, etc., but other then that, I would prefer to not pester God on his Day off.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:17 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I reluctantly agree with Mr. Zero here

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

lol pester god on his day off laughing out loud laughing out loud Gosh that made my day smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 03:36 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

my church \/

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 06:52 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Some pics of our Church outside our country.

Battersea, London

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:57 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:58 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:58 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:59 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Jury
Extreme Member

Jury
Extreme Member

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:00 PM
Jury
Extreme Member

Jury
Extreme Member

Jury
Extreme Member

Last for now smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:01 PM
Corran
Lucifer

How is posting pics of churches/temples deemed to be part of a philosophy forum - needs moving.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 01:09 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote