KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Superman actor Christopher Reeve died

Superman actor Christopher Reeve died
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Superman actor Christopher Reeve died

On Sunday, Christopher Reeve died of heart failure at age 52. To find out more about what caused it, go to http://www.comcast.net/News/DOMESTI...342db4e99f.html for an article. Rest in peace.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:01 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

god bless sad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:41 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

He will always be my hero. And he will always be my inspiration for never giving up and giving it my all.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 09:27 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:45 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Do you worry that you're not liked
How long till you break
You're happy cause you smile
But how much can you fake
An ordinary boy an ordinary name
But ordinary's just not good enough today

Oh, a-ho ho
Oh, a-ho ho
Oh, a-ho ho
Alone alone alone alone alone
I'm thinking

Why is superman dead
Is it in my head
We'll just laugh instead
You worry about the weather and
Whether or not you should hate

Now you're worried about your faith
Kneel down and obey
You're happy you're in love
You need someone to hate
An ordinary girl an ordinary waist
But ordinary's just not good enough today

Alone alone alone alone alone
I'm thinking

Why is superman dead
Is it in my head
We'll just laugh instead
You worry about the weather and
Whether or not you should hate

Doesn't anybody ever know
Doesn't anybody ever know
Doesn't anybody ever know that the world's a subway, subway
Doesn't any, any, any, any
Doesn't any, any, any, any
That the world's a subway, subway...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 01:39 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:19 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

October 13, 2004: Resolution for Dr Swann Character in “Smallville”
For those of you wondering what would happen to the character of Dr Swann with the passing of Christopher Reeve, executive producer Al Gough said the late Christopher Reeve's recurring character, Dr. Swann, will pass away in an episode airing later this season.

Margot Kidder, who's already filmed two episodes as Bridgette Crosby, Dr. Swann's emissary, will continue as a link between Clark Kent and Dr. Swann's research about the teen's alien origins.

Kidder was brought in after Gough spoke to Reeve this summer about appearing again on the series, but Reeve was directing a film and unavailable for the season premiere.

"We thought she was a good person to help fill in around Dr. Swann, give him some other people [to work with]," Gough said yesterday, "and our plan was to bring Chris back later in the season and have him in a scene with Margot and Tom."

Now Kidder's character will carry the Dr. Swann story forward.

"It won't have a hugely dramatic effect on our story lines, because, with the introduction of Bridgette Crosby, it still gives you a link to that person," Gough said. "But there is some key information he was going to provide, so now she'll provide it."

Tonight's "Smallville" episode will begin and end with brief tributes to Christopher Reeve.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 07:35 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

christofer reeve was a real life superman.

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:48 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You may say that.

Others would disagree

NOTE: These views do not encompass my own of Christopher Reeve.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:52 PM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
christofer reeve was a real life superman.

I agree.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:15 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
You may say that.

Others would disagree

NOTE: These views do not encompass my own of Christopher Reeve.

that guy is an ******* not reeves because of course you cant care much about something that hasnt affected you closely or at all and of course he would raide awerness of it when he had it and try to help others

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:03 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
that guy is an *******

Yeah I had a bit of an arguement in the off-tpoic forum about this because apparently the people there agreed with what he said and also had the nerve to make jokes about his death. But no matter what they say about Chris I still think he was one of the best human beings who ever lived.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:04 AM
alic88
Barzakh

SUPERMAN was an inspiration 2 me when i was lik4.. i wanted2do everything like him.. i mean its such a tragic loss.. 2lose some1 as great as christopher reeve.. may GOD bless his soul

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 04:45 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

its so sad.... i cant believe he died. sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:12 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Me either.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:25 PM
skiiboyz342
The Hidden Identity

christopher reeves was a great actor i don't think anyone else can be as good as him ever

I MAKE UR LIFE A LIVING HELL IF U LIKE TOO!!!
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ONE BEING OVER 10 MILLION OTHERS!!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:27 PM
skiiboyz342 is currently offline Click here to Send skiiboyz342 a Private Message Find more posts by skiiboyz342 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote