KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Potc2 Audition Rumor

Potc2 Audition Rumor
Started by: *Kersten*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*Kersten*

Potc2 Audition Rumor

Hey everyone. I called the Jerry Bruckheimer Films Inc [Jerry Bruckheimer is the producer if anyone doesn't know] and they said that the rumors are not true [they haven't started the script yet] and that they will be calling agents when they want to set up auditions which will be in a few months. I'm sorry, but it looks like you'll need a well-known agent to audition or to even send in a resume. [They also don't know what kind of person [Age, Sex] they're going to be looking for, they don't really have the whole outline of the movie yet]. Thanks, buhbye.
*Kersten* stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:20 PM
*Kersten* is currently offline Click here to Send *Kersten* a Private Message Find more posts by *Kersten* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

hmm..thanks for the info laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:20 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

oops that was suppose to be a big grin not a laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:21 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gmCswim84

you guys...its been confirmed by disney that YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN AGENT to send anything in, or to go to an audition...they won't be accepting any letters that arent from agencies, and they wont let you audition if you dont have one, they will just simply take you out of the audition line-up...im sorry to anyone this has dissapointed...erm

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:29 AM
gmCswim84 is currently offline Click here to Send gmCswim84 a Private Message Find more posts by gmCswim84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Yes well this also means you have more time to get an agent before they are casting so it could in fact be good news so ya Im feeling swedish at the moment

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:36 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

youre feeling swedish? hehe, i've never heard that before.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:08 AM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KatIsSmiling

auditions

hey,

i live in australia and i would really love to audition for POTC 2. it would mean the world to me. Anywas, i have an agent, but the thing is, i dont think australian agents will be finding out about the auditions, like i dont think the casting agent for the move will contact them about it, which is a real bummer coz then i wont get to audition. what do you think?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:25 AM
KatIsSmiling is currently offline Click here to Send KatIsSmiling a Private Message Find more posts by KatIsSmiling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i dunno i also have a agent and live in australia my friend is also with a agent and she rkns that they r goin through her agency i think she is lieing though cuz its not a very well known agent

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:50 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

CLOSING TOO MANY AUDITION THREADS!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:42 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote