KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pathetic

Pathetic
Started by: SJS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Heh...

Yeah, thankfully the boards I admin/mod on are much much smaller than this so it's not too insane trying to keep track of them...

And I've heard tons of jokes about HA's name too erm

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: Pathetic

quote:
Originally posted by SexyJacobSmith
i think the moderation around ere is pathetic! it's to strict mad

Jacob Smith told me that he likes the moderation on these boards. What do you think of that?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sometimes I visit superherohype.com because Mr. Parker recruited me to be a part of his band to make fun of the Spider-Man movies. You'd be surprised by the reactions you get when you refer to Spider-Man as Man-Spider. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:34 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Re: Pathetic

quote:
Originally posted by SexyJacobSmith
i think the moderation around ere is pathetic! it's to strict mad

some love them love

some hate them mad

some even wanna...well you know shifty

either way we all have our opinions....

personally i think our mods are fine.... cool i dont understand what the fuss is about.....if you play nice...they play nice . wink

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:35 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Re: Pathetic

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
if you play nice...they play nice . wink

You play nice, we play even nicer

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:

on behalf of the guys...it's not our fault.

Milla and Chrissy are hot! embarrasment

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Sometimes I visit superherohype.com because Mr. Parker recruited me to be a part of his band to make fun of the Spider-Man movies. You'd be surprised by the reactions you get when you refer to Spider-Man as Man-Spider. stick out tongue

TH Speaking as one of the impoverished Uk masses (we dont get SNL over here) I saw the Blue Oyster Cult skit this summer just gone - and I can't even read your cowbell sig without cracking up... truly the funniest damn thing I've seen in a decade.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:38 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I personally have no problems with any of the mods on here, and am friends with several of them yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Actually while we're on the SNL subject.

Yesterday I made a present for you Pres. I'll resize it and give it to you later...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:39 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
some love them love

some hate them mad

I manage all 3 at once!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:39 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

You know you dont hate me Zero!

no wait...maybe...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:42 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
TH Speaking as one of the impoverished Uk masses (we dont get SNL over here) I saw the Blue Oyster Cult skit this summer just gone - and I can't even read your cowbell sig without cracking up... truly the funniest damn thing I've seen in a decade.

Thanks, yo! big grin If you like Walken, then I highly suggest you get the dvd, 'Best of Saturday Night Live, Christopher Walken.' The entire dvd is off the hook, and it's the only 'Best Of SNL' dvds that revolves around a guest host and not a cast member.

Another great line from that 'Blue Oyster' sketch is when Walken says, "Hey, I'm just like you guys, I get up and put my pants on every morning. Only, once my pants are on, I make gold records." laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:45 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Actually while we're on the SNL subject.

Yesterday I made a present for you Pres. I'll resize it and give it to you later...

I can't wait! eek! Thanks, Link!!!! thumb up

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:46 PM
Linkalicious

I've been watching the SNL hour long DVD for Will Ferrall.
Funniest thing on this planet.

His Jeopardy skit is possibly the only thing funnier than the Blue Oyster Cult skit.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Thanks, yo! big grin If you like Walken, then I highly suggest you get the dvd, 'Best of Saturday Night Live, Christopher Walken.' The entire dvd is off the hook, and it's the only 'Best Of SNL' dvds that revolves around a guest host and not a cast member.

Spookshow! I was looking at that online earlier today + i saw a SECOND Will Ferrell best of ! ! ! Wowser.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:48 PM
Linkalicious

Aleck Baldwin is pretty close to getting his own two. He does a great job with all the characters he's given...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:51 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, the will Farrell one is completely off the hook as well. The skit where he interviews Pierce Brosnan is so hilarious, I can't even explain. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, remember what he says to Tim Meadows??? I can't even say it here on KMC.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:52 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
.... or you can always click here

good one master eek!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:52 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Yeah, the will Farrell one is completely off the hook as well. The skit where he interviews Pierce Brosnan is so hilarious, I can't even explain. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, remember what he says to Tim Meadows??? I can't even say it here on KMC.

I can't remember that skit, but when he calls Charles Nelson Riley's performance in "A Troll In Central Park" Scrumtrilescent....i about shat my pants...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:01 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
on behalf of the guys...it's not our fault.

Milla and Chrissy are hot! embarrasment
when I looked at this thread this post shocked me! laughing out loud

have you seen paola *meeow!*

(speaking on SNL you guys gotta see 'Quentin Tarantino's Welcome back Kotter'...fricken hilarious!)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:12 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote