KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo Vs Thanos

Lobo Vs Thanos
Started by: nomsans

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nomsans

Lobo Vs Thanos

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
nomsans is currently offline Click here to Send nomsans a Private Message Find more posts by nomsans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

haha, this would be fun to watch. Lobo would piss Thanos off so much. I see this fight lasting until Thanos gets fed up and encases Lobo in some sort of bubble, and teleports/catapults him to the edge of the universe. Though, Lobo would probably find his way back for more, considering that noone humiliates Th' Main Man.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 07:44 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

lobo, he is the ultimate badass

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 07:47 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Thanos would decimate Lobo. Being immortal doesn't mean a damn thing, Thanos can't really 'die' either. Lobo is not nearly as powerful as Thanos. He would eventually get the picture and give up.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:49 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Nah, I don't see Thanos bothering with Lobo for more than a couple hours. Lobo wouldn't give up, but Thanos would find a way to dispose of him.

By the way, it may be possible for Thanos to die now. He was banished from Death's realm because she was angry with him, but in Thanos' 12 issue series, they stated that they were on good terms again, so he may be able to die.

Lobo on the other hand, is still unwanted by Heaven and Hell. Ha! Even Etrigan didn't want any part of Lobo.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:39 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

weel lobo is on supes level in strentgh, ive seen him hand mongul his ass, and mongul is no puss. of course thanos would win but it would be fun to see lobo keep regenerating and coming back for more

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:25 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

word cool

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:26 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Thanos would sexually bribe Death to finally get rid of Lobo, regardless of Heaven or Hell, lol. Death can't resist that hunk of cosmic love.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:35 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Why do people saying that Lobo is on par with Supes? This just isn't true. And this is coming from a huge Lobo fanboy. The only reason he walks all over supes is his far superior fighting ability. And even though this would give him an edge against Thanos, no one in these forums ever seems to take intellect into account. Thanos can out think, out plan and out resource Lobo any day. Subjectionaly, i would want Lobo to win and think he has a chance. Objectionally, i know full heartedly that if there was a way to get rid of Lobo, Thanos could definitley find it.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:21 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

I'd give this to Thanos. He has more power and seems more durable (though specified earlier on this board by another, Lobo is more the comic relief character).

And wrathofachilles, Death is an abstract being, thus Death is neither male or female. In the past, Death has impersonated both forms. Thanos did not curry with sexual favors to Death. It was his murderous actions that appealed to Death. to my knowledge, Lobo is straight and I doubt Death has any intentions of seducing him (I can't bear to think of it).

But to tell you the truth, the female physical of Death is somewhat appealing (something about a female and cloaks). Do a search on Todd Lockwood's piece, Death loves me.

Last edited by radioboy121 on Oct 18th, 2004 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 06:04 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

*Thanos takes his two fingers and pinches Lobo's nose... then pulls his head off*

Thanos: Got your head!

*throws head*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 06:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, while Lobo's still cursing him out the whole time, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:34 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thanos is a fairie with out the Infinity Gems. Lobo wins this one.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Don't know about that, he still hung with, if didn't beat down, plenty of people without the IG. And, he did take down Champion with even leaving his throne, don't know if that was with the IG or not though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:15 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Thanos is a fairie with out the Infinity Gems. Lobo wins this one.

You should read more Thanos. No fairie could acquire the infinity gems.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:31 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yeah, Thanos is no push over. I sometimes find him exaggerated, but still... he kicks major ass !!

Lobo will give him some trouble, especially when Lobo manages to surprise Thanos (a hard thing to do), but in the end, Thanos walks away leaving an unconsciousness Lobo on the floor.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:40 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by radioboy121
to my knowledge, Lobo is straight and I doubt Death has any intentions of seducing him (I can't bear to think of it).

Heh. Lobo tries to grope Death of the Endless at one point.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:03 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Really, what book is that in?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 10:04 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

It was in Lobo's Back's Back, I think.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:42 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Wow, how'd i miss that? If you know the issue and page it'd be a great help. If not no worries, i can stand to read it again.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:46 AM