KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 4 {Street Level Draft} Choose Now!

Slugfest Showdown Day 4 {Street Level Draft} Choose Now!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Remember, for those of you who haven't chosen. You must have at least one female member.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:10 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Besides his ability for photographic reflexes, he's just a regular guy. Although, after doing training programs meant to combine Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Batroc, Black Widow, Silver Samurai, Swordsman, Wolverine, Bullseye, Elektra, Shang-Chi Black Knight, Falcon, etc. etc. he's trained himself to peak human levels.

After viewing fighting tapes at in fast forward, he was able to utilize the moves at enhanced speed, this prooved quite taxing, as he was pushing the human body past it's limits. He's also studied with ascetic monks in meditation, able to slow his resting rate down so he can survive without oxygen for an extended period of time (because of his phobia of drowning), and he also has various other near super-human feats after observing them, such as at one point, he caught a bullet.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:13 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
my first pic is the Predator. This is info about him from the game, but the ones from the comics are basically the same (seeing as the game deals greatly with the comics).

http://www.planetavp.com/avp2/species/predator/

there are links provided on this page that also go into detail about his abilities, weapons, equiptment, etc.

as a side note, i'm not using one of the idiotic "unblooded" preds from the AvP movie. This is one of the much more advanced hunters from the comic series.

I need your Bio for your Herald level choice, Megatron.

The fact that predator is an alien and natually stronger than a human and has all those nice weapons bumps him up to meta and therefore isn't allowed for street level.

I also encourage you to look at regular comic characters instead.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 14th, 2004 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:15 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Besides his ability for photographic reflexes, he's just a regular guy. Although, after doing training programs meant to combine Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Batroc, Black Widow, Silver Samurai, Swordsman, Wolverine, Bullseye, Elektra, Shang-Chi Black Knight, Falcon, etc. etc. he's trained himself to peak human levels.

After viewing fighting tapes at in fast forward, he was able to utilize the moves at enhanced speed, this prooved quite taxing, as he was pushing the human body past it's limits. He's also studied with ascetic monks in meditation, able to slow his resting rate down so he can survive without oxygen for an extended period of time (because of his phobia of drowning), and he also has various other near super-human feats after observing them, such as at one point, he caught a bullet.

pretty cool, he would probably beat all the guys in street level, but donīt know if heīs a good mach up to the meta guys.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:15 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, he's one of my favorite characters. If you get a chance, check out the mini-series he got awhile ago. I like his mercenary angle much better than him being a snooty teacher.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:18 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

thanks iīll try, here itīs more difficul to get comics if itīs not a very popular character we have to go to a store that imports comics from the USA. i can also try to take it from the net.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:22 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

ARGH someone stole my blade and my batman... I'll have your hides!!!

Then, I guess I'll settle for;

Bullseye;http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/bullseye.htm
Azrael; http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/azrael.htm
Demogoblin;http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/demogoblin.htm
Silver Samurai; http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/silversamauri.htm

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:35 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I already got Bullseye.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:37 PM
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

my 2nd is deathstroke, minus his rival technique.

http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/deathstroke.htm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:43 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I hate you. That just means i get demogoblin.

Kontraz, Slade is WAY too strong for this level.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:44 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

slade too strong? He has higher than normal strength (not superhuman, though), and extremely fast reflexes.... thats about it. His only "power" is really being able to use 90% of his brain to figure out the best strategy against guys.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:46 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
I need your Bio for your Herald level choice, Megatron.

The fact that predator is an alien and natually stronger than a human and has all those nice weapons bumps him up to meta and therefore isn't allowed for street level.

I also encourage you to look at regular comic characters instead.

i already gave you megatron's bio. I think it is in the thread calling out to all those who had yet to choose their herald level chars.

and what if i limit the pred's weapons to only the plasmacaster and the wrist blades? That's the standard "hunting gear" anyway, and that way he wouldn't be overly powerful in the least.

and the pred is a pretty regular comic char, seeing as he has been in over 100 comics, and the 2nd movie was based entirely on a comic... (he's a darkhorse regular)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:50 PM
Kontraz

heres what i posted on megatron earlier, in case you couldn't find it.

"*grumble grumble*
i dont know! I know nothing about green lantern basically....

alrighty.... how's megatron, then? Here's his basic stats for the toy (once again, i cant find the comic bio) though the comic is basically the same, only he also has the ability to create black holes.

http://www.seibertron.com/database/...r.php?char_id=2 "

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:54 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
slade too strong? He has higher than normal strength (not superhuman, though), and extremely fast reflexes.... thats about it. His only "power" is really being able to use 90% of his brain to figure out the best strategy against guys.

Healin factor is through the roof + immortality = meta methinks

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:59 PM
Kontraz

i said minus his rival abilities (im saying that healing is part of that as well)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:01 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:07 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stick
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/stick.htm

Shang Chi
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../s/shangchi.htm

Was going to pick Moon Knight but if it's based on bios, these two would be better choices.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:18 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
Elektra http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/elektra.htm

You're not in the tournament. The time for joining is over.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:45 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Evangel, can you set us up with a roster of whos who ?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:46 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Once everyone is done picking. Don't forget that you still need to pick nataku. One of your picks needs to be a female since everyone else is a male.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:54 AM