KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Animation Versus Thread

What do you think is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aladdin 23 46.00%
The Lion King 27 54.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Animation Versus Thread
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

finding nemo was a good film, but in terms of the story, lion king is much better

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:02 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

wa does BIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH mean ?

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:22 PM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

I like finding nemo. But Lion King was more of a better story. I chose Lion King.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:03 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I would rather watch Lion King, because I like it all-round, while with Nemo, I only liked it for Dora

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:10 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

Its Dori, you turtle!!!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:32 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Oh yeah Dora is that explorer chick, huh? Opps......I'm not a turtle, you are!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:34 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

We did it, we did it, we did it, yay!!!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Last edited by Superman5452 on Mar 9th, 2004 at 06:37 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:35 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

BUZZLIGHTYEAR: its obvious more people like lion king more than finding nemo. so just get over it

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:51 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The Lion king was cool, with a great story, but the sequals were really poor

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:00 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i thought there was only 1 sequel right? i fogot the story what happened in it?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:36 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

There was also a straight to DVD sequal (lion king 3/lion king 1.5) which I hav'nt seen and dont want to see cos it looks crap

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:42 PM
chez
Corporal-Captain

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
The Lion king was cool, with a great story, but the sequals were really poor

Very true - sequels almost always are, with a few exceptions. Disney always tries to milk success for all it's worth, and it cheapens their work.

Lion King 2, I've forgotten most of it. And I haven't seen Lion King 1 1/2, though I've heard it's not complete trash.

There was also 'Timon & Pumbaa' the animated series... thank goodness Nathan Lane (Timon in the movie) sat out for that one!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 07:54 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath2.0

It's the ciiiiiiiiiiiircle, the ciiiiircle of crappy movies.

They both suck.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 07:57 AM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than don't get started on Lion King 3 laughing out loud

sequals are almost per definition trash y'know

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:25 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I rented Lion King 2 from the video store, and it is just NOwhere near the original

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:00 AM
DeNiro

finding nemo was more entertaining and like more like i know im a guy but it was prettyer stick out tongue but the lion king is a classic of my child hood i saw that at the show and i am deffintly going to say lion king is better just because it was back when i was 5 or so but finding nemo is without a doubt the better movie no god damn singing laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:32 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
msj_shanks
Gater

i would choose the lion king. Finding nemo is great but the lion king is better.

http://www.bebo.com/gatershanks

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:30 AM
msj_shanks is currently offline Click here to Send msj_shanks a Private Message Find more posts by msj_shanks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firesky

have a poll between a great movie that came out in 1994 where there wasnt to much or if any of the computer animated stuff out, to a great computer animated that came out in 2003 i dont think thats very fair i am a huge huge lion king fan have a vhs, lion king special ed dvd, lion king 1 1/2 and i have finding nemo its really hard to pick... so i am gonna have to say that i can not pick but if you where to ask about pixars stuff, toy story 1 and 2, bugs life, finding nemo, ( thats all i can tink of off the top of my head) then i would soooo go with finding nemo.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:11 AM
Firesky is currently offline Click here to Send Firesky a Private Message Find more posts by Firesky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

lion king. it is beautiful and i can watch it again and again.

and finding nemo, yes, funny. but when i've tried to watch it for the second time i've got immediately bored erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:37 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

I dont see how people can even compare them, the lion king is one of the greatest films ever

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:50 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote