KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Animation Versus Thread

What do you think is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aladdin 23 46.00%
The Lion King 27 54.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Animation Versus Thread
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finding Nemo seems better to me, but Sharktale was a good movie too.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:40 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

shark tale was a big dissapointment to me. it wasn't funny at all really.. =\

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwars3

You guies, I have to agree. "Shark Tale" wasn't that outstanding. "Finding Nemo" is so much better.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 12:34 AM
starwars3 is currently offline Click here to Send starwars3 a Private Message Find more posts by starwars3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
My Point is proven !

For goodness sake why do we even Bother
Because it's a forum eek!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 12:54 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Shark Tale was boring. There was not really alot of adventure and such like you would usually find in any movie. So Finding Nemo would definitley be my choice. Its funny and exciting to watch.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:49 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

The Lion King was my childhood favorite and is STILL my most favorite other than Alice In Wonderland. SOOOOO The Lion King.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:03 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

i've watched finding nemo i think 4 times.. i (barely) watched shark tale once. it was just too boring.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:12 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Definitely Nemo

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:30 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

Just out of interest... is there anyone who actually did like Shark Tale more than Nemo??

[My vote goes to Nemo, too. Shark Tale was dodge.]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:04 PM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

ME!!!!

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:36 PM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by La Vierge
ME!!!!

Wow. You might be the only one *laughs*

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:08 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

I never saw Shark Tale and never desired to.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:00 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Aladdin VS The Lion King

Me and a friend were talking about Disney movies recently and we got into a bit of an argument on which is better. I personally think Aladdin and I've asked a lot of my friends and most of them agree. What do you think? Give reasons too if you want.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 07:52 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

They're both classics. I'd have to go with The Lion King though. The concept of Aladdin, a man in the slumps rising to the ultimate happy ending of becoming a prince and marrying the most beautiful woman he's ever seen has been overdone today and turned quite cliche.

The Lion King, however, I still find very powerful. I particularly like the scene when Scar has Mufasa on the edge of the cliff as the stampede is going by. Those words, "Long live the king!" It's still moves me whenever I see it once in a blue moon. Also, the comic relief (Timon and Pumba) weren't as overdone as I felt Abu and Iago were.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 06:42 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

aladdin.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 04:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Aladdin, the Genie.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:05 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

I like both, but I would have to choose Aladdin.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:51 PM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Lion King. More of a masterpiece.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:48 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimonW
Clueless..as ever.

Aladdin. Mostly because Robin Williams and the catchy tunes...damn, they get you every time.

"Many days I'm so bored I want to beat myself with a stick."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:18 PM
SimonW is currently offline Click here to Send SimonW a Private Message Find more posts by SimonW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimonW
Clueless..as ever.

Finding Nemo...Even if I did not fully understand it. It just had a better storyline.

"Many days I'm so bored I want to beat myself with a stick."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:21 PM
SimonW is currently offline Click here to Send SimonW a Private Message Find more posts by SimonW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote