KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Animation Versus Thread

What do you think is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aladdin 23 46.00%
The Lion King 27 54.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Animation Versus Thread
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SimonW
Clueless..as ever.

The Lion King. No question about it.

"Many days I'm so bored I want to beat myself with a stick."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:23 PM
SimonW is currently offline Click here to Send SimonW a Private Message Find more posts by SimonW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

no No NO! Lion King will always conquer, its a classic, and Lion King is one of those more original Disney movies in the first place. Finding Nemo was a good movie, but I'm sorry, I'll stick with Lion King.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermWeasley
Know me?

loin king is a classic ! i enjoyed it.
i think i cried when i first watched it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:55 AM
HermWeasley is currently offline Click here to Send HermWeasley a Private Message Find more posts by HermWeasley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenova

Lion king for all the reasons already stated.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:17 PM
Jenova is currently offline Click here to Send Jenova a Private Message Find more posts by Jenova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Honestly in my opinon 'Aladdin' is the all time greatest out of all the Walt Disney movies. Robin Williams played the Genie so well.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 08:24 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

The Lion King. Quite obviously as it remains one of the greatest classics ever made. It actually had an extremely solid and fluid storyline which is something i don't see much of these days...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:11 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I prefer Aladdin out of the two

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 12:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinglehopper
Future Disney Animator

The Lion King is brilliantly done. And this being done before all the new CGI stuff. The backgrounds/scenery were just amazing on the Lion King film. The Wildebeast charge was one of the best animated scenes I have ever seen done with the technology they used back then.

Aladdin was also very well animated.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:50 PM
Dinglehopper is currently offline Click here to Send Dinglehopper a Private Message Find more posts by Dinglehopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Master Yoda vs. Master Splinter

No Force powers. Just a straight up physical fight and light-sabers included between the to in a dojo.

Who'd win.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:26 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Master Yoda vs. Master Splinter

No Force powers. Just a straight up physical fight and light-sabers included between the to in a dojo.

Who'd win.

Splinter. No carttoon rivals Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003). This is obvious to anyone who watches it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:24 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pizzaman265

what??

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 01:54 AM
pizzaman265 is currently offline Click here to Send pizzaman265 a Private Message Find more posts by pizzaman265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

stimpy vs garfield.

which kitty can eat the most burgers ?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 06:36 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funny_123

Hello guys, I perfer Lion king is better than the aladin . The backgrounds were just amazing on the Lion King film. spidey-dude stimpy can eat the most burgers.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 09:53 AM
funny_123 is currently offline Click here to Send funny_123 a Private Message Find more posts by funny_123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

stimpy only because he will be too dumb to know he is already full and garfield will be too lazy to reach for the next burger lol oh yeah Lion King is fantastic.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inanna

The Lion King

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 01:59 AM
Inanna is currently offline Click here to Send Inanna a Private Message Find more posts by Inanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Electrocat
The Huntress

The Lion King!!!!

It was a great animated achievement back in the day, and it still is.

Forever a Tigress... the Hunt continues.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:22 PM
Electrocat is currently offline Click here to Send Electrocat a Private Message Find more posts by Electrocat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Stewie Griffin vs. Maggie Simpson

Two deadly toddlers go at it in a fight to the death.

Fight takes place in a day care center.

Discuss which of these two you think will win.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:29 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Stewie in a stomp. He's a master martial artist, extremely skilled in melee and long range weaponry, has genius level intellect, etc... Maggie's got nothing on him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Unless Maggie's pacifier is secretly a stopper for a black hole genetically mutated into her mouth. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:18 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Maggie's got nothing on him.

Maggie is a master at fire arms, took down three mobsters with a sniper in less than a minute, is as agile as Bounty Hunting Homer and I believe I once saw her in an episode where she was very skillful with a knife.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:25 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote