KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Brosnan fired as Bond!

Brosnan fired as Bond!
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
cause they didn't had me in it wink
and you would make it better? eek!

quote:
Originally posted by Evy_O
you people are bashing DaD when I'm not looking????

*wears MOD badge*
huh *stares at badge*

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 05:51 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I will have a much better bond than sean AND pierce combined!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

who do you mean? you? happy

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:21 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I'll do so great happy

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i believe in you happy

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:21 PM
yerssot

I believe in you too happy

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:39 PM
Clovie

but i'm not planning on become bond wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:47 PM
Spiderman_RJ

pierce is out? OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
and WTF? sony also bough MGM? how they let this? cos sony is buying a lot of pc programs.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:00 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

DaD only flaw was hally berry b!tch. but i t was a cool new age bond, back to origins instead of the ealy 90s bond, that was more to rambo maning all the machines guns.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:05 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Old news, web crawler... yes but nice sig! thumb up IIRC *The Man Of Steel*'s funeral is on the 29th...

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:06 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

MGM was in debt for quite some hundreds of millions of bucks Spiderman messed

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:12 PM
Spiderman_RJ

but they bought it as a secondary like it will still keep the mgm name, or its sony only now? sorry i didnt even knew KMC got a james bond forum,otherwise iŽd had been visiting this ages ago.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:05 PM
yerssot

well, we are a bit under the radar wink

I'm not sure about the whole technical deal, but I think I read somewhere that from the entire MGM library, they made a special deal for JB that they still got the roaring lion of MGM messed

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
yerssot

it seems the word "fired" is a bit misplaced... accoring to Pierce himself it's like this:

"Once and for all, as far as my connection goes, Bond is over. If you ask me how did it become over, well, it's hard to find the truth in a town called Hollywood. In the middle of negotiations, everything stopped. I got a call and my agent said, "They've ceased negotiations". I said, "Why? How?". I never really got an answer, but the producer said they didn't know how to continue and I said, "Fair enough. Goodbye". It was good while it lasted. I wish them well, I wish the next man well. And that's what really happened."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:48 PM
kalsolar

hmm?

where did u get this info yersott?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:27 AM
kalsolar is currently offline Click here to Send kalsolar a Private Message Find more posts by kalsolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hello Magazine. The UK issue, dated November 2nd

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:17 AM
lau_timmy

I think if Albert R. Broccoli was still alive, he certainly would not allow this to happen. He would of let Brosnan continue the role. I didn't see him fire Sean Connery or Roger Moore. I think the producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson should be blamed for firing Brosnan.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:31 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aleera1138

Yeah, It is sad that Bronson will not be Bond again...He is one of the best if you ask me other then Sean Connery..sad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:13 AM
Aleera1138 is currently offline Click here to Send Aleera1138 a Private Message Find more posts by Aleera1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

lau, from my understanding... it's not that he got fired.

he had a contract and it experied with DaD. He was under the assumption they would give him a new contract but they simply didn't

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:35 PM
lau_timmy

Then the producers should of extended Brosnan's contract for a fifth film.
He did say he was willing to play James Bond again for his fifth and final time. But he said he might be too old for a sixth appearance as the British spy.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:32 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote