KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Brosnan fired as Bond!

Brosnan fired as Bond!
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

NEVER

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:59 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
A damn shame too. Brosnan was the best Bond in years. He truly was a great "all rounder" Bond; IMHO, he successfully combined the ruggedness and charisma of Connery, the wit of Moore, and the dangerous edge of Dalton. The producers were FOOLS to let him go. Too old for the role? Not a chance! Moore was 57 when he did "AVTOK"! And did you see him in "After The Sunset"? The boy still got the skills.

Honestly, when I read about who they're considering as a replacement it makes me despair. Colin Farrel? Ewan McGregor? Ioan Gruffield?!!! Sheesh!

You still reading HOTDOG? wink

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:00 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Ah, The Redeemer! Good to see you again!

But let's not bring up that unfortunate argument again, eh? I STILL think that Hotdog is reputable {if not, how could it have survived this long?}

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:04 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Ah, The Redeemer! Good to see you again!

But let's not bring up that unfortunate argument again, eh? I STILL think that Hotdog is reputable {if not, how could it have survived this long?}

Relax!!! As the late Kenny Everet once minced...or was that sang...and I'm *paraphrasing* here..."It WAS all done in the best possible taste!!!"

It's not THAT bad of a mag, BTW!!! wink

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:09 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Uh huh - peace, man - peace!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:12 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

like that scene with sharron stone huh

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

If he really is NOT going to play Bond again,I will celebrate and throw the party of a lifetime.But I wont believe it until it is OFFICIALLY announced that a new actor has been signed on for the role.I dont want to get my hopes up and be let down.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 07:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by A4E
what? what?! WHAT?!!!

WHAT ARE THEY STONED!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

they cant!!! brosnan's such a good bond!!!!! bloody hell!!
bastards!

No they are smart.Brosnan SUCKED as bond big time.He is the worst Bond ever.I tip my caps off to them for finally getting smart if it is indeed true.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 07:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aleera1138
[B]Yeah, It is sad that Bronson will not be Bond again..

Im elated if that is true obviously. Happy Dance Brosnan is a horrible actor and the worst that ever played him except for maybe George Lazenby.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 07:15 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
If he really is NOT going to play Bond again,I will celebrate and throw the party of a lifetime.But I wont believe it until it is OFFICIALLY announced that a new actor has been signed on for the role.I dont want to get my hopes up and be let down.

I'll be the gatecrasher

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I'll be the gatecrasher

big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:41 PM
yerssot

this never happened to the other fellah

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:44 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
If he really is NOT going to play Bond again, I will celebrate and throw the party of a lifetime.

He's not. It's been confirmed by PB himself in numerous interviews; he was fired ...

I'm baffled, though; why do you think he was so bad? I thought that he was the best Bond since Moore, if not Connery himself ...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 09:27 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

But, naturally, that's just my personal opinion. Opinions are like belly buttons, really; everyone has one, but they don't hold much water ...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
yerssot

but if many agree, then it must mean something!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 10:09 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sometimes yes, sometimes no ...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 10:41 PM
yerssot

and it should this time, pierce rocked!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:23 PM