KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Sarah Connor - General Discussion

Sarah Connor - General Discussion
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CoCooN

Why is that so?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 10:11 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

I agree that sarah should have been in the movie and died in it, but in a police shootout trying toeither escape from the metal forging plant @ the end of t2 and john is forced back into a foster home and runs away becoming a loner.. or she is recaptured and blamed for her involvement in the deaths in t2 and her involvement with arnie, who it seems killed 17 offficers in 1984 and when re assigned to pescadero, along the way to her cell see dr silberman who now went crazy due to what he'd witnessed in t2 and is now a patient himself. Sarah is put under greater security for the criminally insane, tries to escape and int he attempts make a threat on a worker's life, the police are borught in and after a standoff in gunned down by multiple pilice. John in anger becomes a loner who then take pills to help ease his pain bith mentally and physically......I also agree that i like the end of the movie with a negative the good guys lose, but how this position is argued is exactly why people like a non-excellent movie like t3. In t1 that is why the comment was made. there is a storm coming in and sarah says.. i know. That is not good news, she knows that 3 billion lives are going to be end on judgement day. That sounds like the good guys are certainly going to be looseing before they ever get close to winning.. remember they almost went out forever. And remember kyle wasn't sent back to prevent humans' getting nuked, he was sent back to make sure than the only hope for man would live long enough to do just that. Ti did not end on a good note. In t2 ithe movie starts off with death and like in t1 the movie is riddle with the negative outlook. And the ending is kinda open ended.. just like t3. In t3 the goog guys dont' really lose, they survived, it other peole we don't really see or hear getting nuked.. in that way the ending is the good guys won......But to be objective,let's look at the flip side... regardless of what appeared to be a bad ending where the good guys loose, we know they win because skynet wouln't have sent terminators back had they won the war. Remember the whole premise is that the humans won.. the good guys winning is part of the ongoing story.. jsut not without massive amount of innocent death.. IN ALL 3 films.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 10:33 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Yes...As i said she had to die in the movie in T3, in police shooting or T-900 kill her and smash her head like peace of paper, that is missing in T3 and many other stuffs. In T3 is to much action and with no brutality... we need to see smashing arms, eyes (like in T2 T-1000 killed policeman in Peskadero hospital, and killed John's father), innocent people dying... CSM101 shouldnt be romantic like in T3, he has no feeling even that he is self-aware...he is a machine, design to kill - like he said NATURALY I'M TERMINATOR!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:17 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i know i dont think i could watch sarah die

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:12 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

And why?...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:22 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

because i think she was cool to watcxh ans she was a very strong charecter and kind of took the lead at times

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 01:16 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

And the movie is talking about horror..not about happy end, and this could be the best...strong people must die and machines must RISE!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:22 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

T3 really missed sarah connor

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:19 PM
fusion1500

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
You see, this is why I like this movie, its a change from the norm- it was something like JOHN had 2 beat the T-X alone, of course with the help of ARNIE

change from the norm!!!!! DITTO!

they gave us what we want and took away what we want ..but in the end we were satisfied with what they gave us!

thats the makes of a very good movie!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 04:24 PM
fusion1500 is currently offline Click here to Send fusion1500 a Private Message Find more posts by fusion1500 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JTp8ntballer12
Paintball Paintball

i think sarah should have been with them the whole movie kicking butt, and then she held the hot terminator lady under the crusher and blew herself up, saving John and the other hot girl

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 07:53 PM
JTp8ntballer12 is currently offline Click here to Send JTp8ntballer12 a Private Message Find more posts by JTp8ntballer12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i miss sarah

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:46 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

sarah was the best

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 04:13 PM
dulobast25

I miss sarah too. I miss kyle too.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:49 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

terminator will never b the same without sarah

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:14 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

It needs arnold or sarah or kyle when any are missing, it weakens the movie...it was even good to see dr silberman in t3..i actually expected to see dr silberman locked up in t3 for the what he swa in t2 and then was declared incompetent lost his facility and was admitted into an assylum himself..that would have been funny, but him running off when he saw arnie was magic..di anybody realize that dr silberman actually never asw arnold in person until t2 and never upclose and until t3 never actually saw the 101 do anything but protect?...kinda ironic..only think is when he finally did seee arnie, he was good, so a little wierd reaction, but i filled in the loose ends and that scent was funny as hell.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:48 PM
alic88
Barzakh

Kyle will b in t4, imagine john conner saying 2 kyle FATHER

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

that would be cool

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:13 PM
dulobast25

how do you know kyle will be shown in t4? and i dont think john will mention it.. it may keep kyle from concentrating on his monumnetal task.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:17 AM
johny 101

sarah connor in T2

Okay, another kinda lame question that came to my mind while watching T2 today. John said that his mother "would shack up with anybody who could teach her stuff( weapons, tactics)"whatever.
Do you think that was really necessary? Did she really have to hook up with all those guys just to learn that stuff so she could pass it on to John?
I dunno, maybe I'm just overthinking this. Whatever. Anyway, tell me what you think.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
johny 101 is currently offline Click here to Send johny 101 a Private Message Find more posts by johny 101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

She'd do anything to fulfill her part in the timeline against SkyNET. What woman with a heart would not?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:31 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote