KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Paola's Sense of Humor vs. His Mod Abilities

Paola's Sense of Humor vs. His Mod Abilities
Started by: WizardNeedFood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WizardNeedFood

Paola's Sense of Humor vs. His Mod Abilities

Well, according to the posts I've been reading regarding his stance on Vellius and I, my vote would go to his moderator skills.

I appreciate that you think I'm 13 years-old, if I were a woman, I would approve of you even moreso.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:38 AM
WizardNeedFood is currently offline Click here to Send WizardNeedFood a Private Message Find more posts by WizardNeedFood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vellius

Oooo. Snap.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:39 AM
Vellius is currently offline Click here to Send Vellius a Private Message Find more posts by Vellius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Paola is female. At least I think...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:40 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

Okay, then let's pretend, and change all the masculine instances of any word that I used, to feminine.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:41 AM
WizardNeedFood is currently offline Click here to Send WizardNeedFood a Private Message Find more posts by WizardNeedFood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Does this count as comic related?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:41 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

...Wow. Just wow.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:42 AM
Vellius

It would, if someone were to draw an MS Paint comic with the requisite characters.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:43 AM
Vellius is currently offline Click here to Send Vellius a Private Message Find more posts by Vellius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Paola is a she.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:45 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

Yes well, I decided not to think that someone would use their own name as a moniker on a forum they haunt. If in actuality, everyone is doing this, then I respect your parents for naming you Shaber.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:48 AM
Vellius

.... Um.

My parents named me Vellius. I thought the rule was that we had to use our real names, Mr. Food.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:49 AM
WizardNeedFood

If I owned a drum-kit, I'd play a rimshot for you right about now.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:51 AM
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by WizardNeedFood
Yes well, I decided not to think that someone would use their own name as a moniker on a forum they haunt. If in actuality, everyone is doing this, then I respect your parents for naming you Shaber.

My parents didn't name me this erm

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:12 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I like Poala ALOT!!!!!!She's real nice and always has something interesting to say!Plus she is the onl;y other female comicbook fan I know of in KMC!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:16 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Just go peruse the X-Men boards, most of them are girls with the hots for Hugh Jackman or Patrick Stewart. Some of them are even boys pretending to be girls who are infatuated with either of the two. I should know, I have played that part. jk

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:25 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

well than, i personally live in fear of her. i look for responses for threads i'm active in, and when i see last response paolo, im like omg she closed it the worlds gonna end

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:50 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paola is a woman, and this is going to be closed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:59 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Paola's Sense of Humor vs. His Mod Abilities

quote:
Originally posted by WizardNeedFood
Well, according to the posts I've been reading regarding his stance on Vellius and I, my vote would go to his moderator skills.

I appreciate that you think I'm 13 years-old, if I were a woman, I would approve of you even moreso.

If you wanted to get yourself banned you could have just gone to the news and questions section and insulted Raz. It's quicker - and you wouldnt have made yourself look like such a huge ****ing dickhead in the process.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:10 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

CLOSED

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 05:15 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote