KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which would you rather have?

Which would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer) 4 7.27%
Silver Surfer's surfboard 2 3.64%
Green Lantern's ring 25 45.45%
Iron Man's Armor 3 5.45%
Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto (let's you read minds) 3 5.45%
Ruby of Cyttorak (gave Juggernaut his powers) 12 21.82%
Dr. Octopus's Arms 0 0%
Spidey's web shooters w/infinite web fluid 0 0%
Your own symbiote 5 9.09%
Dr. Strange's cloak of levitation 1 1.82%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:39 PM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Green Lantern's ring.

And this thread might get moved.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:17 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Green Lantern's ring, most definitly. I daydream about how much I can do with that ring.

Not all of it good

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:19 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Symiote man... no one will EVER know who you are because it just goes into your skin and shit...

Besides, all of us sociopaths need a little help keepin on the down low while we slaughter the innocents... >.> <.<

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:36 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I picked the Ruby of Cyttorak so I'd never have to pay for anything, one way or the other. Not even the dorks picking the GL ring would make me pay!

Second place was the GL ring.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:43 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The ring would be rather cool to have. But I would have to pick the cyttorak Ruby. Juggeruauts powers would be nice to have.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:46 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

GL ring. With it I could create a symbiote or Ironman like armor any time I wanted

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:59 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

the ruby man,of course I'd be cursed to be a giant freak and watch everyone that I love eventually die. but like the other gusy said 1. ruby 2. ring

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:02 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Famous
GL ring. With it I could create a symbiote or Ironman like armor any time I wanted

The ring cant create a living organism that bonds with you. Think of the symbiote as a lesser form of the ring... but its like another person as well, and it can hide in your blood and keep you strong and healthy.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:17 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

haha "lesser form of the ring"

A symbiote isn't anywhere NEAR the power of a ring. It's like comparing an easy bake toy oven to a 5-star chef's oven.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:44 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Definitely my own symbiote
Not only would i look awesome, i would be bulletproof, have enhanced senses, stamina, speed, strength and so on.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:49 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
haha "lesser form of the ring"

A symbiote isn't anywhere NEAR the power of a ring. It's like comparing an easy bake toy oven to a 5-star chef's oven.

They have e-z bake oven contests where they make 5-star chef treats with the power of a 40 watt bulb.

Anyway, it's true. You can do anything you can do with the ring with a symbiote to a much lesser extent. You obviously can't open wormholes or anything.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:53 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Plus you can do more, you can create offspring, and heal yourself super fast, even fight off cancer. Plus you never get lonely.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:57 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

gem that gave juggy his powers, i would be frikin sweet. i would kick all of your asses, even the one with the same power as me, cuz im insaine evil face eek! devil eek!

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:08 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
you can create offspring

We never birth without good reason!

Anyways, I picked the ruby mostly so I could live forever. "See it all" as Lex said to Amazo on the JLU cartoon.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:13 AM
crazyspinz

haha i saw that episode

ne way, i would be the best cuz im crazy, name says so. even though tuna has the same power preferance as me i would be better, im crazy, he is just swanky

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:16 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

symbiote for me

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:27 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
They have e-z bake oven contests where they make 5-star chef treats with the power of a 40 watt bulb.

You know too much about it...
quote:
We never birth without good reason!

I do.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:30 AM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

well, your a freak

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:33 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Surfer's board.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:31 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote