KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Krissy Von Doom beats SnakeEyes in a 5 to 4 vote. Krissy advances to next round. No poll this time. Judge make a comment on who you think would win.

This battle will take place in the savage land. Vote for which team would win in the end. Voting will end in less than 24 hours.

Crazyspinz

Redshift
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/redshift.htm

War Machine
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...warmachinei.htm

Holocaust
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...h/holocaust.htm

Lizard
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lizard.htm

Archangel
http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Punisher
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../p/punisher.htm

Black Cat
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../b/blackcat.htm

vs

ScarletSpider

Gladiator
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/gladiator.htm

Thin man
http://www.geocities.com/newinvaders/thinman.htm

Moonstone
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/moonstone.htm

Scarlet Spider
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/scarletspider.htm

Songbird
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../s/songbird.htm

Citizen V
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/citizenv.htm

As always a link to the rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ugfest+showdown

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:19 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Re: Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
Krissy Von Doom beats SnakeEyes in a 5 to 4 vote. Krissy advances to next round. No poll this time. Judge make a comment on who you think would win.

the last poll didnīt last 24 hours, i didnīt vote, because i was counting with the 24 hours, now itīs to late.

you forgot to tell that scarlet spider also has bullseye on the team.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 19th, 2004 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:17 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

redshift vs gladiator = redshift

holocaust and war-machine vs thin-man and moosntone = holocaust and warmachine

lizard and archangel vs scarlet spider and songbird = scarlet spider and songbird

punisher and blackcat vs bullseye and citizen V = bullseye and citixen V

since crazyspinz still has the strongest characters after these fights he would win.
but i can change my mind, if you guys know something i donīt, or if you have a plan that would work, so come on and post.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:31 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

most definately crazyspinz. Dude, Archangel, Punisher, Black Cat (unluckyness?), and Warmachine. My god, this seems like a slaughter.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:07 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Black Cat no longer has her bad luck factor.

I think Gladiator would have an edge in strength and speed, although Red Shift is no slouch in either of these areas, but his abilities are dependant on his swords, if Gladiator can get in close quarters and take these away, it's over.

Moonstone can turn intangible, if she doesn't want to be hurt or touched then she will not be hurt or touched, she is highly invulnerable, has super strength, manipulation of light for power blasts and blinding effects as well. She's fought with the Hulk, and was a part in the nefarious Siege of Avengers Mansion. Recently she's been seen manipulating gravity to a small extent, effectively she could freeze Holocaust and War Machine in mid air. They would be going no where. Along with her powers, she has a degree in psychology, easily manipulating other people into doing her bidding and driving people to nervous break downs, just for fun.

Thin Man with his teleportation and elastic powers is similarly hard to damage. How are you going to hurt a living ball of elastic? That plus his mechanical genius could find a way to deactivate War Machine.

Spider-Man has dispatched the lizard before, and Scarlet Spider would do the same easily. Songbird could encase Angel in a sound bubble, easily slinging him into one of Scarlet's blows.

Bullseye has taken out Elektra, he'll gut Black Cat as well. With CV's extensive training in war since birth, he'd give Punisher quite some trouble, I'm not sure if he'd win, but he'd hold out long enough for Bullseye to put a paperclip into his brain or something.

This is an explanation of why I would win, obviously I vote for myself, and hopefully I can convince people into seeing the light smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:12 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

very good points, but holocaust is a mutant who is capable of absorbing the life forces of others, so iīm not sure if you actually can defeat him. and how moonstone would freeze him? if youīre able to take out holocaust, i think you can win.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:19 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well
as far as enhanced meta goes, i own everyone, holocaust is almost herald level, and war machine is up there too, lizard would own scarlet spider, he has crazy healing factor (he can regenarate lost limbs) and more stregnth. punnisher would kill bullseye. he is the best solder ever, he has so many guns bulseye would be dead before he got a chance. and REDSHIFT.... he can cut open reality/ time and space with his swords, he could just push gladiator into a supernovaing sun, or just cut him in two

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:20 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i agree that redshift is to much for gladiator, sonīt know very well songbird, for what iīve read maybe she can take the lizard and archangel. but iīm sticking with my opinion that crazyspins will win, redshift and holocaust are too much.
maybe this is a bit unfair you may have the better strre level guys and met, but if the other has a better herald level, then is almost finished, maybe not, the enhanced are very powerfull to.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:32 PM
crazyspinz

i still think lizard could take scarlet spider. and angels wings are the same as colossus's skin, he could easily sheild himself from most attacks

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:46 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

o yea and heres a cool pic of my team

Attachment: my team.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:47 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Re: Re: Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
the last poll didnīt last 24 hours, i didnīt vote, because i was counting with the 24 hours, now itīs too late

YES
what was up with that, i had a chance

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:05 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Re: Re: Re: Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
YES
what was up with that, i had a chance

i donīt want to be a pain in the ass, but i was counting with the 24 hours to vote. So the poll was made yesterday at 4pm (in my country), so today i wake up at 7:30 am, and the poll was already closed, i just wanted to wait to read your and krissy opinion, i would have tied the poll, sorry.

at least this time iīve already voted.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 19th, 2004 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:36 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Well if you didn't get a chance to vote, make sure you here when the thread is made. Everything is pacific standard time. The threads will generally last about 12-16 hours due to time contraints to keep the matches moving. Once the thread is closed it, the votes are final. Please don't discuss whether or not you had a chance to vote. If you did, good, If you didn't, too bad. Make sure you vote in the next one if you feel so strongly about it.

If your making a comment in the tournament, post who your voting for clearly. It doesn't help if you don't contribute anything to thread by discussing other topics. If it's going to be like this, I'm returning to polling next match.

Also, I forgot to add bullseye. So when your voting keep in mind scarlet spider will have bullseye as another street level character.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:11 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

The Current vote is 2 to 0 in favor of crazyspinz.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:14 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Moonstone can create a small gravity well, effectively stopping Holocaust and War Machine in midair. And as for Holocaust's life draining powers, are those allowed? I seem to remember Rogue was discounted as being draftable because part of her power was to leave other characters drained of life.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

1. Absorbing powers that injure the absorbed character are banned.

That's why rogue was banned.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:19 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Dude... bullseye alone can take out msot of Crazyspin's team. For the love of god, he can reflect paperclips off of like a dozen inanimate surronding objects (This is the savage land, plenty of throwin' rocks) and get you right in the eye. )

Gladiator is ridiculously powerful, moonstone is too. Don't forget that the lizard and punisher are like the worst characters in their class... the lizard has power but no brains, and the punisher has NOTHING special about him, at all. Spidey alone could take Lizard and Archangel, who is a better support fighter then direct attacker. His main purpose is to throw colossus around, protect the team and fire darts. Lizard aint gonna be thrown or protected, and his darts aren't gonna hit spider or songbird.

This goes to Scarlet spider, no doubts.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:22 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Someone with brains!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 11:43 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

current vote is 2 to 1 in favor of crazyspinz

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:53 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Dude... bullseye alone can take out msot of Crazyspin's team. For the love of god, he can reflect paperclips off of like a dozen inanimate surronding objects (This is the savage land, plenty of throwin' rocks) and get you right in the eye. )

Gladiator is ridiculously powerful, moonstone is too. Don't forget that the lizard and punisher are like the worst characters in their class... the lizard has power but no brains, and the punisher has NOTHING special about him, at all. Spidey alone could take Lizard and Archangel, who is a better support fighter then direct attacker. His main purpose is to throw colossus around, protect the team and fire darts. Lizard aint gonna be thrown or protected, and his darts aren't gonna hit spider or songbird.

This goes to Scarlet spider, no doubts.

lizard is tuffer than spidey, no question there, hes not even close to the weakest in his class, he has better healing than wolvie and is stronger than spidey, and more agile

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:01 AM