KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

my vote goes to scarletspider

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:04 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

the vote is now a tie! 2 to 2

Who will win?

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:06 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

In this herald match, I'm leaning towards Gladiator just because of experience. I'm no expert but, going by what I've read in comics, Gladiator has a whole lot more battle experience - he's gone toe to toe against a whole lot of powerhouses and, I would say, is more accustomed to fighting at superhuman levels than Red Shift. For example, Gladiator fought Hyperion, and as powerful as Hyperion is, he wasn't accustomed to fighting someone on his strength level so Gladiator's experience won the day. That's not to say Red Shift doesn't have the powers to take down Gladiator, he probably has and will probably take the win the second time these two meet. What keeps Red Shift from winning is Archangel's limited knowledge of the Imperial Guard. If it was, say, Wolverine or Storm advising Red Shift of Gladiator's strengths and weaknesses before the battle, Red Shift would take the win. I don't know who or how many herald lever characters Red Shift has battled before though. For now, I'm leaning towards Gladiator but I haven't made up my mind yet.

I'm thinking Citizen V & Bullseye might be a tough match for Punisher & Black Cat however if Frank had his whole arsenal with him at the start of the fight, Citizen V & Bullseye won't have the chance to get their hands on the Punisher. Dodging all those bullets, will Bulleye have it together enough to get his hands on a weapon, take aim and actually hit? I think this match up is key because Citizen V & Black Cat would stalemate each other for a while. With all those rocks in Savage Land, I'd say Bulleye grabs a couple at the start of the fight and takes out Frank, right off the bat, enabling him to help out Citizen V with Black Cat. Again, I haven't made up my mind yet though.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:16 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You talk as if bullseye isn't carrying any throwing knives, or guns, or even paper clips.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:19 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

gladiator would get owned by redshift, so would anyone else. redshift could just cut open space and make 1000 meteors come through and smash into gladiator (yes he can do that) red shift is mutch more powerfull than surfer, and he has magnetic powers too, witch would stop anything bullsye could throw,

and thin man? cmon dude, u cant expect him to do anything at all to holo caust or war machine, who are both at least class 100

, and moonestone makes light, woopdidoo. i doubt she can make anything powerfull enuff to even scrach war machine or holocaust.

scarlet spider is the same as spiderman, but not as strong, and lizard has him beat in every area, streangth, speed, healing, smarts.

and song bird would get killed by either a bullet from the punnisher, or a spike metal feather, take your pick

and citizen v is a normal guy who can go "unnoticed"..... thats not mutch, punnisher is just as well trained but uses big ass guns instead of a sword. and black cat has taken on spidey, she would own bulseye and V together. and if that fails she justs flashes the whole team while punnisher shoots them. and plus punnisher did kill the marvel universe...(yes i know worst comic ever) but it happened

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:21 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Dude... crazy.... you know nothing about the opposing team, and you dont know much about your own team either...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:23 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
I don't know who or how many herald lever characters Red Shift has battled before though. For now, I'm leaning towards Gladiator but I haven't made up my mind yet.

red shift is more powerfull than surfer, ss only beat him by outsmarting him, and gladiator aint so bright...

and plus, gladiator gets weaker the lower his self assteem is. red shift could easily evade any attack that gladiator throws at him but making a small wormwhole, witch would piss off gladiator, making him weak

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:24 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Dude... crazy.... you know nothing about the opposing team, and you dont know much about your own team either...

wtf are u talking about, i just read all of the bios on his team before making that post. and yes i do know my team, i picked them for a reason you know...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:26 AM
crazyspinz

nataku, did u even read the bio on red shift?? he alone could take on that team. becuase im guessing you didnt here are his powers:

he has 2 cosmic swords, that are indestructable
he cut cut interdimensional rifts in witch he can rederect meteors, energy blasts, or send people through them, or travel though them
he is class 100+
he has control over the entire electromagnetic specrtrum,
and he can move at light speed

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:34 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
and moonestone makes light, woopdidoo

You don't understand, she can trap your characters in a gravity well. Holocaust and War Machine will not be able to move a finger.

quote:
red shift is mutch more powerfull than surfer

He still lost to Surfer, regardless. You don't think that being Praetor of the Imperial Guard, he's gone up against some freaky shit?

As for Thin Man, how will War Machine's munitions affect him if his body is pliable? And War Machine is still human under that suit, Thin Man can grab him and take him through a round of teleports. In his words "Very unpleasant, but highly addictive". In addition to excrutiating pain, he's also making Rhode's nervous system dependant upon it. Talk about ouch.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Oct 20th, 2004 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:36 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
red shift is more powerfull than surfer, ss only beat him by outsmarting him, and gladiator aint so bright...

and plus, gladiator gets weaker the lower his self assteem is. red shift could easily evade any attack that gladiator throws at him but making a small wormwhole, witch would piss off gladiator, making him weak

Those are some valid points, I'll probably have to reconsider.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:36 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

scarlet spider hasnt said mutch in this battle......
nataku has done most of the argueing for him

and as for bullseye. u said u can refect paper clips, this is true, but paperclips are good against normal people. he couldnt do anything atall to my metas e metas and redshift. and his progectiles dont move as fast as bullets, so punisher could have him dead long before he can throw, and even if he does throw something, punnisher and cat WONT JUST STAND THERE they could move an inch and bullseyes plan doenst work

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

A pissed off Gladiator is a determined Gladiator. Hardening his resolve won't help you.

Gladiator is 100+ and can travel at warp speeds.

There is no evidence that Red Shift is class 100+. He traded a few blows with the Surfer, mostly using his swords and distance attacks. He probably has a degree of super strength, but it was never confirmed how much in his 3 issue apperance.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:43 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
You don't understand, she can trap your characters in a gravity well. Holocaust and War Machine will not be able to move a finger.

He still lost to Surfer, regardless. You don't think that being Praetor of the Imperial Guard, he's gone up against some freaky shit?

As for Thin Man, how will War Machine's munitions affect him if his body is pliable? And War Machine is still human under that suit, Thin Man can grab him and take him through a round of teleports. In his words "Very unpleasant, but highly addictive". In addition to excrutiating pain, he's also making Rhode's nervous system dependant upon it. Talk about ouch.

war machine wont have too, he can blast the hell outa moonstone before she gets a chance to do that freaky gravaty sh*t, and holocaust has very very powerfull energy blasts, he could most likey kill thin man or moonstone in one shot, he is probably the strongest thing in this class.

and gladiator is strong, but red shift would win, he can make the fight go on for along time with out getting tired. but if gladiator gets tired he gets low self asteem, starts doubting himself then looses

and ps, surfer didnt "beat" redshift, he trapped him, than ran away. red shift didnt die

IM AWESOME

Last edited by crazyspinz on Oct 20th, 2004 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:44 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
A pissed off Gladiator is a determined Gladiator. Hardening his resolve won't help you.

Gladiator is 100+ and can travel at warp speeds.

There is no evidence that Red Shift is class 100+. He traded a few blows with the Surfer, mostly using his swords and distance attacks. He probably has a degree of super strength, but it was never confirmed how much in his 3 issue apperance.

sorry pissed of was thr wrong word...

and as far as speed goes, they are even, strength too, but gladiator doenst have anything to counter the power cosmic, or redshifts wormholes. red shift can counter any attack sent at him

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:46 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
and as for bullseye. u said u can refect paper clips, this is true,

If Frankie boy is to have his full gear (I'm assuming a colt.45, m-16, a few grenades, drip-forged titanium knife, maybe a shotgun as back up) who's to say all Bullseye will have is a paperclip? He should have his full supplies too. Sais, shurikens, guns, in addition to a few little knick knacks.

Citizen V in addition to his sword carries traditional munitions, in the form of I'm guessing a WW2 era British-issued service pistol. The guy has been trained from birth to uphold the mantle of Citizen V, he's fought mad gods before.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:49 AM
crazyspinz

red shift could also do to gladiator wut SS did to red shift, trap him in another dimension, and gladiator wouldnt be able to get out.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:50 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
he could most likey kill thin man or moonstone in one shot

Moonstone has a high degree of invulnerability and the ability to go intangible. The blast either doesn't affect her, or goes straight through her.

quote:
surfer didnt "beat" redshift, he trapped him, than ran away. red shift didnt die

Well Surfer went on to fight another day, and Redshift hasn't been seen since. I consider that a victory.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:53 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Bullseye is so accurate (No lie) He could take down War machine's suit with one shot. Trust me man... he really DOESNT miss.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:54 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
If Frankie boy is to have his full gear (I'm assuming a colt.45, m-16, a few grenades, drip-forged titanium knife, maybe a shotgun as back up) who's to say all Bullseye will have is a paperclip? He should have his full supplies too. Sais, shurikens, guns, in addition to a few little knick knacks.

Citizen V in addition to his sword carries traditional munitions, in the form of I'm guessing a WW2 era British-issued service pistol. The guy has been trained from birth to uphold the mantle of Citizen V, he's fought mad gods before.

i was using paper clips as an example, and frank would beable to kill bulseye before he could get one throw off. on hit from a bullet, or granade, or shotgun, both V and bullseye would be killed. V has old fastion weapons, that arent nearlt as sofisticated as punnishers, and are u forgeting black cat, she could out do V in hand to hand combat, she is a match for spidey (well sorta) and the lizard and archangel would own songbird and scarlet. this is the death version of angel. he took on most of the xmen at once, his wings are razor sharp, almost indestructable, and he can send shards of organic steel out in almost all directions at once moving as fast as bullets

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:54 AM