KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

realy, i didnt know that, so have we agreed that redshift>gladiator

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:16 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
so far have we agreed that red shift would defeat gladiator?

Sir, I am quite imperturbable. Gladiator would own Red Shift.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:17 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

I say Cosmo showes up with DareDevil, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, The Human Torch, Spiderman, Dazzler and Black Panther

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:18 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

its a surprise attack! LOL

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:18 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

shut up and vote cosmo....

and red shift would own gladiator, please scarlet, tell me wut he would do to harm red shift.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:20 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I don't think that works, but I'll take the vote wink

ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

o and cosmo, i didnt mean to be harsh

and vote for me big grin

IM AWESOME

crazyspinz

but i honestly want to know how you think red shift could get hurt by gladiator

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:21 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
and red shift would own gladiator, please scarlet, tell me wut he would do to harm red shift.

Where there's a Will, there's a way. Gladiator's name is Kallark, so I figure I've got a fighting chance, they both have 2 l's in them.

Gladiator can dodge the holes he tears open, Surfer did the same, then go up and freeze him with his freezing breath, as Red Shift starts to break free, HEAT VISION IN THE EYES! Then in the throat! Then in the eyes again!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:22 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

This one's tough to call.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:22 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

red shift can cut open space, redirect that freezing breath, or heat vison, and send it back at gladiator, and surfer didnt dodge them, he got pulled into one, that is where they fought, and surfer ran away. u also have no counter for the whole 1000 meteors coming your way, or the power over THE ENTIRE electro magnetic spectrum

and gladiator doenst have freeze breath. and even if he does redshift can survive at absolute zero, witch is the coldest posible temp. and heat vison? please, red shift can sleep in a supernova star without getting a sun burn.

IM AWESOME

Last edited by crazyspinz on Oct 20th, 2004 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:31 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Oh!!! My team would so own any

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:31 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
first of all, spidey isnt in this fight, bullseye cannot dodge bullets. and war machine is not a low end character, he is the same as iron man (who is considered the highest in this class) and songbird cannot hold them in a buble for long, and those bubbles arent that strong to hold in the lizard who is like class 20

War machine is weaker then Iron Man, because his suit isnt updated every 15 minutes. As far as I knew Scarlet spidey WAS a spider-clone. Bullseye CAN dodge bullets. check it out man;

Attachment: bullseye dodges.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:32 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Electro magnetic spectrum my keister. Like that can help anyone. Magneto gets his ass handed to him weekly, and he's a much lorded master of the thing.

Red Shift needs space to operate his swords, if Gladiator gets up close, it's over. He's boasted being able to tear stars in half, meteors won't phase him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:34 AM
crazyspinz

but he cant aim and dodge at once. and punnishers guns are better than it apers to be deadpool shooting him. deadpool uses pistols, punnisher uses automatic weapons and bazookas and things of that ilk, bullseye cant dodge 100 bullets at a time. and scarlet spider in in the meta category, he would be too busy getting his head bitten off to worrie about punnisher, and black cat, who could prolly take down bulseye alone

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:37 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Electro magnetic spectrum my keister. Like that can help anyone. Magneto gets his ass handed to him weekly, and he's a much lorded master of the thing.

Red Shift needs space to operate his swords, if Gladiator gets up close, it's over. He's boasted being able to tear stars in half, meteors won't phase him.

key word "boasted" it says in the next line that he is probably exagerating. and redshift can use his swords as hand to hand weapons too, he is probably the best swords man in the universe. if u get close to him, he cuts u in half

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:38 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Heres how it goes: Dazzler would blind all of crazyspinz heroes then Scarlet Spiders team would handle em'!!! Then we leave. Nuff said.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:41 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just a question, because Red Shift is reliant on his swords, if Gladiator gets him in a bearhug, would that mean its over for Red Shift since his movements are effectively immobilised?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:42 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

and magneto only controls a small part of that spectrum, red shift controls the whole frikin thing, witch gladiators shi'ar technology is included in, so he could destroy it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:42 AM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Heres how it goes: Dazzler would blind all of crazyspinz heroes then Scarlet Spiders team would handle em'!!! Then we leave. Nuff said.

shut up cosmo

and no a bear hug would do nothing, red shift can mentaly control his swords, like surfers boar, he could stabb gladiator in the back while gettin a re assureing hug

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:44 AM