KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now

Slugfest Showdown Day 2: Crazyspinz vs Scarletspider [Everyone in forum can vote] Now
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Has evangel posted her team anywhere ? I want to be prepared

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:54 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

this one is really tough, now i had time to read all youīre posts, and itīs really hard. like iīve said before everyone in scarlet time would beat crazy except for redshift, he is very powerful, but he has a weakness is habilities are very dependent of his swords, with strategy he could go down. i really donīt know if i made the right choice iīm very undiceded, and i always have to vote in a rush, because when you guys are arguing iīm sleeping. either way i canīt change anymore. and it seems unfair if you win the herald class, even if you loose the others you are pratacly a winner.

redshift is powerful but he seems a little dumb, about he being better then surfer, in my list surfer and morg are still the most powerful heralds, but i donīt know very well redshift. you are here talking about redshift has this and has that, he had never show great things among the electromagnetic spectrum (i think), and surfer has rearranging molecules powers (Elemental Conversion, Molecular Conversion, Mechanical Creation with Unearthly ability, Molecular Conversion: Reconstitute matter to his own desires) and morg has that devastating attack with is axe that destroys pretty much everything. letīs see next time readshift appears, in comics what he can really do. iīm not saying heīs not more powerful then surfer and morg, iīve read his powers and iīm impressed, but not convinced, i still have to know him better, and see him more in comics fighting others.
by the way in classic marvel surfer, morg and gladiator are stated has unearthy strenght, redshift only monstrous, but donīt know if thats correct.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 20th, 2004 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:04 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

evangel you should vote to, if you are going to fight i think you should also vote.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:05 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

who won, norrin didnt change his vote because holocausts absobing doent hurt them

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:35 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

so far it looks like i won the herald category, tied/won in the e meta (holocaust can absorb), and lost in the street level, and tied in the meta

looks like i might have won...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:39 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
this one is really tough, now i had time to read all youīre posts, and itīs really hard. like iīve said before everyone in scarlet time would beat crazy except for redshift, he is very powerful, but he has a weakness is habilities are very dependent of his swords, with strategy he could go down. i really donīt know if i made the right choice iīm very undiceded, and i always have to vote in a rush, because when you guys are arguing iīm sleeping. either way i canīt change anymore. and it seems unfair if you win the herald class, even if you loose the others you are pratacly a winner.

redshift is powerful but he seems a little dumb, about he being better then surfer, in my list surfer and morg are still the most powerful heralds, but i donīt know very well redshift. you are here talking about redshift has this and has that, he had never show great things among the electromagnetic spectrum (i think), and surfer has rearranging molecules powers (Elemental Conversion, Molecular Conversion, Mechanical Creation with Unearthly ability, Molecular Conversion: Reconstitute matter to his own desires) and morg has that devastating attack with is axe that destroys pretty much everything. letīs see next time readshift appears, in comics what he can really do. iīm not saying heīs not more powerful then surfer and morg, iīve read his powers and iīm impressed, but not convinced, i still have to know him better, and see him more in comics fighting others.
by the way in classic marvel surfer, morg and gladiator are stated has unearthy strenght, redshift only monstrous, but donīt know if thats correct.

redshift isnt dumb at all, he is just not as smart as SS. he is more powerfull than surfer because he was powerfull before he met galactus, red shift looked for galactus and aproched him to ask to be his herald, he wasnt chosen from a planet like the other ones

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:41 PM
Loot

well surfer wasnīt choosen to be an herald, it was him who invented the galactus herald thing to save is planet.

when do i fight? it was supsted to be today.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:07 PM
crazyspinz

ya but he was useless before that. u will prolly fight today, i dunno who ima vote for, it should be close. u will fight right after this thread is closed so vote

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:14 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uh crazy... you lost in ALL of the categories except herald, simply because your herald is ridiculously strong. Just to let you know, bullseye could take out everyone in your street and meta categories.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:32 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

no dude. and u already voted, holocaust would beat moonstone, and thin man .he can absorb life force, and yes it is alowd. and war machine could also beat moonstone, but i dont know about thin man

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:35 PM
crazyspinz

and my herald would beat all of those guys anyway, therefor i win

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:40 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
ya but he was useless before that. u will prolly fight today, i dunno who ima vote for, it should be close. u will fight right after this thread is closed so vote

he wasnīt useless, he was a cientist, and he gave his life to save his planet, thatīs more then redshift will ever do.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:53 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
and my herald would beat all of those guys anyway, therefor i win

thats what pisses me off, if the herald wins to all, why do we choose the others, really you can have the best team, but if the other guy has a herald level character far superior he will win. i still think you are making redshift look more superior then he actually is, iīve read what he can do, but some characters can face those stunts, not saying itīs the case of gladiator.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 09:00 PM
crazyspinz

i dont agree with the fact that the heralds can kill all either, that is wh i sugested differant battle per class, but this is how it is so i use it to my advantage, and i picked red shift because of his power, and i knew no one else would take him because he is not well known

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:54 PM
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
he wasnīt useless, he was a cientist, and he gave his life to save his planet, thatīs more then redshift will ever do.

when i said useless i meant power wise, SS is way way smarter than redshift, thats why i hope u get knocked out before i have to face you, cuz ss would beat RS

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:56 PM
crazyspinz

so who won

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:08 PM
Loot

i know that when you said useless you were talking about power, i just wanted to say that he was a great man, even without power. but you already knew that.

evangel is probably busy, iīm a really confused about the result, maybe we should had a poll, and i still think evangel shoul vote.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 20th, 2004 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:09 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I think he won, but a few people kept flip flopping with votes, and I myself am unsure.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:21 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

ya

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:25 PM