KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder

spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arsenal

This explains Beyonder's powers as well http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../b/beyonder.htm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:11 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
well she told me it's 1-800-GO2-HELL

Seriously, I don't want to be like this, but can you shut the hell up? Your idiotic posts are stupid and irrelevant and off topic, and made only to amuse yourself.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:11 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

So put him on your ignore list.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:13 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
This explains Beyonder's powers as well http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../b/beyonder.htm

Trust me:
http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

The second comic tells all about Beyonders, and the first one explains the nature of the cosmic beings.

In the second one, the Living Tribunal summons Eternity, Master Order, and Lord Chaos, so they can all watch the Beyonder together.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:16 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
So put him on your ignore list.

How about asking him to stop going off topic? And how about you stop going off topic as well, so everyone can talk about the topic?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:16 PM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't there someone above LT?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:20 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Maybe the brothers from Marvel vs. DC but I'm not sure

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:20 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forget the brothers, that was extremely stupid, because the Spectre and the Living Tribunal were portrayed as equals in that saga, which is retarded.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:24 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
How about asking him to stop going off topic? And how about you stop going off topic as well, so everyone can talk about the topic?

Hm ... no. You post an off-topic comment insulting another member, but when somebody replies to it, you try to slap him down for being off topic? My hypocricy meter just went off the scale.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:39 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Isn't there someone above LT?

People think that there is someone called The One Above All which is more powerful than the Living Tribunal, but there isn't. There is, however, an artifact called The Heart Of The Universe, which if you weild, you will become more powerful than anything, even the Living Tribunal. Thanos achieved this, and absorbed the entire universe into himself, but then he got bored and created everything once more.

And again, I will kindly ask people who continue to put up inane and off-topic posts to shut up, please.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

And again, I'll ignore you. Life isn't fair, is it? You need to loosen up a little, that's what I'm thinking. Especially because your last three posts haven't really been on topic, either; sure, they've mentioned the characters involved, but they haven't been about the fight. I also think you need to work on your concept of "kindly," because you're not very good at it; adding the word kindly to a rude remark doesn't keep it from being rude.

p.s. Living Tribunal

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:21 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:

Wow... can anything beat the offspring of Donny Osmond and David Hasselhoff?!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:50 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wow... can anything beat the offspring of Donny Osmond and David Hasselhoff?!

No it cannot

ps gregory is a little girl.
life isn't fair is it?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 10:23 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

A little girl? That's a relief, in a way; it means that when I put on my little pink dress and play with Barbie dolls, it's actually perfectly normal behavior. I was starting to worry that I was a little strange that way.

Last edited by Gregory on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 10:29 PM
Arsenal

It also means that it's perfectly normal that I find you sexually attractive. What a relief!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 10:33 PM
Paola
Ronin

topic people

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:26 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

speaking of sexualy atractive...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:27 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

I know all about the Beyonder...well not ALL, but I know a sufficient amount. That does not detract from the fact that Beyonder is NOT comparable to the Living Tribunal. Again, you cannot compare the ruling entity of a universe to the ruling entity *or his representative, and what are you talking about there's no One Above All? Then why do people consistently mention it?* of the entire multiverse. Living Tribunal is to Beyonder what Hulk is to Batman. Simple fact. I'm not saying Beyonder isn't incredibly powerful, but he is not omniscient nor omnipotent.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:47 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

okaey sow can it bee agreede thaet lievieng tribunul wiell be tha winna?
p.s. I know my spelling sucks, but it's because I want it 2

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:57 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

You should never want your spelling to suck. Spelling and grammar are the first reflection of a person's intelligence on a medium such as this.

Note I'm not insulting you saying you're stupid, I'm just pointing out how people disregard the importance of spelling too often.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:03 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote