KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Squirrelly World Domination

Squirrelly World Domination
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Laugh Squirrelly World Domination

Okay, don't even ask about this. I was really bored and it just popped into my head and begged to be written. Yes, I am crazy. We already knew that stick out tongue Real short little bought of insanity, have fun big grin

-------------------------------------------------------------

It seemed to be an ordinary day. Nothing unusual at all.

Of course, in most stories, these kind of days are when something completely unexpected will happen, and this day was no exception.

The squirrels began their fight for world domination. And they succeeded. In one day.

See, no one would ever suspect squirrels would try and take over the world. I mean, they're cute little fuzzy animals with big bushy tails that like to eat nuts. But they had been biding their time all along, luring people into a sense of false security. It was all part of their plan, which was quite ingenious, reallly. Especially since squirrels came up with it.

Ehh, don't tell anyone about that last comment, okay? They have spies everywhere...and we must be very careful....

Anyway. I was telling you how they took over the world, not talking about their intelligence.

It was easily the oddest thing I had ever seen before. Hundreds upon thousands of squirrels marching through the streets, carrying what appeared to be tiny rocket-launchers, out of which fired acorns. They used these to take people hostage and cause general chaos and damage. The squirrel insurrection was televised on every channel, and everyone who had managed to avoid the furry menaces locked themselves in their homes, watching. I was one of them.

No one really had any idea what was going on. And the weirdest part, was that the largest squirrel army was led by a small, white, fluffy rabbit. The bunny looked totally cute, innocent, and harmless.

Then again, so did the squirrels. But obviously they weren't, huh?

Shit, I need to quiet down, I think...

So, this bunny was leading a massive army of squirrels. There must have been a million of them, and they were causing a clear path of destruction, the bunny gnawing the ankles of anyone who crossed it's path. These chewed-upon people where then taken prisoner by the bunny's bushy-tailed minions.

I watched the TV as they came to a stop in front of a massive mansion. The squirrels opened fire on the building; windows were shattered. I never knew acorns could cause that much damage. But that's not the point. The people inside the mansion were putting up a fight; they sent out dogs to chase away the squirrels. But with a simple flick of one ear, the bunny directed a portion of the army to take care of the canine menaces. In an amazingly fast amount of time, the dogs had turned tail and ran back to the safety of the house, and the barrage continued.

Finally, a white flag hung out of a window of the mansion; they had surrendered. The bunny hopped towards the doors, with about 100 squirrels following. The rest set up a perimeter surrounding the house, not allowing anyone or anything in or out. So what happened next is still a bit of a mystery, but we knew this for sure a few minutes later: They had taken Bill Gates hostage.

It was really quite genius. Bill Gates, who created Microsoft, on which nearly everyone with a computer is reliant on for software...it amazes me how the squirrels pulled this off. But with Bill Gates as a hostage, they were able to get whatever they wanted.

What they wanted was to rule the world.

And they got it.

It's now a year later, and the squirrels still rule, with the little white bunny in charge. All over the planet, though, are many rebel groups; I am the leader of one of them. Of course, with how the squirrels outnumber us vastly, and the fact that they have spies everywhere and have even managed to turn some humans to their cause, it's very slow and tricky work, and we must be very careful to make sure that we're not discovered.

Shhh...did you hear that?

Oh no....I think they've found us....RUN!!!!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 05:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

That story is nuts.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 01:03 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I am bumping this up because it rocks and I'm almost contemplating writing a sequel...or rewriting this, from the squirrels' and bunny's point of view big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Squirrel/Bunny PoV FTW!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 06:08 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 08:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Interesting, but you know that cats would own them, right? They are the superior race, they already rule this world, without people even knowing....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:45 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Cats just think they rule. They're really being manipulated by the squirrels and puffbunny stick out tongue

Yes, I have put far too much thought into this...welcome to my thought processes!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Cats just think they rule. They're really being manipulated by the squirrels and puffbunny stick out tongue

Yes, I have put far too much thought into this...welcome to my thought processes!
It is scary besides we all know the moles rule the world hiding underground they dig wherever they want. they secretly have holes into every major leaders headquarters. big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Lana, 'choo craazzee gurl!

I can say all but one word...

LOL

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:00 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Crazy is fun big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:26 PM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

indeed it is, and as the official artist's saying goes; Weird iz good big grin
hehe, anyway this made me lol ^.^

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:21 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Damn, Lana, you should have this moved to the Multi-Author Forum. I could make it look like some weird parody of Redwall. stick out tongue

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:48 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

that story was 'nuts'! see what i did their? huh? huh?

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:28 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote