KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fushigi Yuugi thread

The Official Fushigi Yuugi thread
Started by: Jace_Rave

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
Yes actually.Im really excited about that(although id rather buy the boxed set).

I can't wait to read Genbou...IM SO SO EXCITED!I gatta find a scanlation site besides shoujomagic that hosts it though...
well, ur still a lot farther than me...I still have to watch the second season of the first series...w/miaka, and tamahome

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:47 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Iv been in the buisiness a long time(KYAH!My English is terrible)

Even though we'd be like,the only people there,wanna make an "official Fushigi Yuugi "thread?

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 09:02 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

quote:
Iv been in the buisiness a long time(KYAH!My English is terrible)

Even though we'd be like,the only people there,wanna make an "official Fushigi Yuugi "thread?
where? Gaia?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:26 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

no,here.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:57 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hana_skywalker
Felix Felicis

Can anyone help me with this? smile I'm trying to find a translation (English or Spanish) for FY volume 12 of the manga. I would appreciate some links. Thank you very much!!

"Happiness... is not a fish that you can catch." - oUr LaDy PeAcE
"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side" - Master Yoda

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 05:13 AM
hana_skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send hana_skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by hana_skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

It should be out in English pretty soon anyway

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
IcE-AnGel34

Hello! ummm...i sorta wanna just ask about the Fushigi Yugi DVDs. ok! For the "Fushigi Yugi OVA Box, Seiryu Box, and Suzaku Box set" are they all the same or just different stories?

I'm not really sure so can someone help me out before i buy them pwease?T_T

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:18 PM
IcE-AnGel34 is currently offline Click here to Send IcE-AnGel34 a Private Message Find more posts by IcE-AnGel34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

The OAV set is more like the "secons season",and Suzaku is the "First Season".Eikoden isthe final chappie

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 06:06 PM
Jace_Rave

quote:
no,here.
well, this kinda already is...and we are really the only two constant posters... big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 06:33 PM
IcE-AnGel34

Ok thanks for the Help BlackHatDefect!^_^

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 06:44 PM
IcE-AnGel34 is currently offline Click here to Send IcE-AnGel34 a Private Message Find more posts by IcE-AnGel34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

NP,now lets talk FY!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:00 PM
KowaiShoujo

I actually love both the manga AND the anime : ) I will NEVER watch dubbed anime... So I watched the Jap. verson of FY all the way. Dude, those seiyuus are awesome! The soundtracks are good also. I wonder where I could find those extra books after the seriers... Like Eikoden is from the extra novel. I read part of Nuriko's, Hotohori's and Tasuki's. All of them are great. Anyway.. I love FY. It rocks.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 04:12 AM
KowaiShoujo is currently offline Click here to Send KowaiShoujo a Private Message Find more posts by KowaiShoujo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I haven't read any of those yet(im a pathetic scanlator)

*cries*if theres any way you could help me with that Mrs.Kowai.....

I really hated the FY dub,its not worth it at all.The biggest let down was Tomo's voice(it was so hot in Japanese)

That and im a Midorikawa Hikaru buff>_<

I really wanna read the Tamahome one.Actually,the only one im not interested in is Tasuki's(I have this....thing with him...he and those fangirls will die oneday!!!)

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 04:31 AM
Jace_Rave

So...I guess I'm gonna start saving up to buy the second season box set...how much ya think it'll cost? If you could find some sites (reliable ones pls., no credit card scamming and that shit) that I could order it from, and post a link on here...that would be great! thanx

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 11:12 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Well..Ebay would be my only though>_<How far are you anyway?

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:22 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

The Official Fushigi Yuugi Thread(cause its to pretty not to have one)

Well,as failing as the regular thread is,I figure if Inuyasha(its younger clone)gets an official thread,FY should too.

Sad though..im pretty sure there won't be many on this one.

I shall try anyway>_<

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:17 PM
songbirdforever
striving soul

Fushigi yuugi is cool My sister has the entire series on vhs and the oav's she let me borrow them and I watched it as the least three times. the first time i didn't go to sleep untill i had watched it all

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 11:46 PM
songbirdforever is currently offline Click here to Send songbirdforever a Private Message Find more posts by songbirdforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Whos your favorite character ne?

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:05 AM
songbirdforever
striving soul

I liked the ending I was just sorry for all of the losses on the side of miaka's team.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:23 AM
songbirdforever is currently offline Click here to Send songbirdforever a Private Message Find more posts by songbirdforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Yeh,but the "everyone coming back in spirtit thing"was just...stupid(ruined the drama)

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:22 AM