KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]

Slugfest Showdown Day 3! Frothbyte vs Norrin Radd [Everyone in forum can vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
i had tough about the fights separately before, i would like to comment:

Invisible Woman and Spawn Vs Cable (with techno organic virus) and Iron Man: Invisible woman and spawn

This one is easy, cable is a great character, but come on, sue can protect herself from cableīs thelepathy and telekinesis, cable is not able to pass trough sueīs force field, and she could simply create a force bubble inside cableīs head, or heart. Spawn could beat iron man, I know he is tough, but spawnīs powers are only limited by his imagination, he can teleport, he can force incredible blasts, he already beat malebolgia, I donīt think iron man would be a problem (and sue could beat cable and iron man easily).

really? how come? how is sue protected from telepthic attacks? and even if she is shielded telepathically (which i doubt), i already stated that nightcrawler would be able to teleport right behind her and stick his sword through her. besides, the spawn we are referring to here is the spawn that gets terribly weak and agonized every after teleportation. and i do hope the spawn here is the spawn before he beat malebolgia... coz if its after then that makes him too powerful to be in this category.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:34 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
good points frothbythe, but who says i would let you fight against who you want.
about sue and cable, sue can put a force field fast enough protecting her, she can go invisible but since cableīs a telepath i donīt think it would help.
i donīt know how the penace stare would work on spawn, remember venomīs symbionte has a strange response to it, and spawn has also a symbionte, but him just speculating in here.
iron man could blast iceman the many times he wanted, if you blast againt ice it would pass to water, and iceman can controll himself in liquid form, and go back to solid form easely.
about the street fighters i know what you mean.
hey man, just want to say, before any of us win or loose, that this is just a damn good fight.

agreed. good fight. smile anyway about that comment about me fighting who i want, i think that i have faster fighters. gr is faster than spawn when he's in motorcycle. ironman is faster than iceman and nightcrawler is faster than sunfire because of teleportation. that would mean that they would be able to approach their intended opponents before your characters get to close in on their chosen opponents. and besides, if cable can eliminate sue, that would bring a lot of trouble for your other guys.

but hey, no matter the outcome, no hard feelings k? good battle.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:37 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I wish evangel would post her team, and im voting for Norrin Radd based on the fact that...

Sue can turn invisble AND create bubbles around people, Spawn is immune to everything GR has, SS can beat Morg, Iceman can create walls of ice and such randomly around himself or above opponents and rop them on them.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:41 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
sue actually can protect herself against telepaths, but you are correct about nightcrawler good point indeed. i would had to create a force bubble on nightcrawler as well, or kill him first, it would be tough with is teleporting abilities, but he is no mach for sue, and spawn can also teleport, and i know he doesnīt like to teleport, but spawn is way superior to nightcrawler.

really? i never knew sue could protect herself from telepaths. how does she do this? sure messed up my game plan. if that's the case maybe cable can just attack silver surfer instead. telapathically i mean. and morg will set up a force field around sue (i think he can do it). smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:42 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I wish evangel would post her team, and im voting for Norrin Radd based on the fact that...

Sue can turn invisble AND create bubbles around people, Spawn is immune to everything GR has, SS can beat Morg, Iceman can create walls of ice and such randomly around himself or above opponents and rop them on them.

gr has used his penance stare on alot of people who didn't feel remorse for their victims. it would work on spawn. not sure about the symbiote though. and don't forget cable, he is a psionic. and even encased in a bubble, he can randomly attack the other players in the field. pummeling them and maybe even killing them. if he does get trapped in a bubble, and finds out that he can't harm sue telepathically, then he could attack spawn psionically, making him vulnerable. then after he is done, attack iceman, then sunfire, then all the rest... maybe even silver surfer, making morg's victory alot easier.

Last edited by FrothByte on Oct 21st, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:45 AM
Loot

well iīm thinking, that sue can create a force field around morg, and around herself, but when i say around herself iīm meaning really clouse to the skin so nightcrawler couldnīt enter in there, surfer would beat cable fast, i think surfer can beat god-like cable (but thats another fight)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:46 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Panther and Bats present a big problem here, probably Panther more so, as he's always got a dozen plans up his sleeve, whereas Batman's most famous defense is "if I had a week of prep time". In theory, T'Challa's claws should be able to damage Cap's shield, imagine the big crybaby response if that happens!

Without doubt Lady Shiva will lay the smack down, but Panther's best weapon has always been his mind and guile, he has, and would destabilizie the world economy just for an edge on his opponent. If he was fighting a nun, he would light a monastary full of lepers on fire just to gain a 5 second advantage. This quality along with martial arts mastery, herbal enhancements and Wakandan tech get him a win, in my book. Bats just rides his coattails, or gurgles blood after his Lady Shiva beating.

Nightcrawler's teleporting does present a challenge but it greatly taxes his endurance, Iceman could just turn himself into a puddle and wait it out or something.

Overall, I vote Norrin Radd's team, but only after a long hard fight. Great battles here, imo.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:48 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
ghostrider doesn't have blood so iceman cannot freeze his blood. and besides, im sending gr against spawn. spawn has been a mercenary and i really do think that the penance stare would work wonders for him.

also, remember that i have cable... and norrin's strategy won't mean a thing if cable dissable's sue.

you said you would send GR against spawn (and spawn would murder him) but i want to send iceman against GR, i donīt need the blood thing and it isnīt allowed anyway, GR is vulnerable to ice, and i iceman could take him down, and the fight is in antartica.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:49 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
well iīm thinking, that sue can create a force field around morg, and around herself, but when i say around herself iīm meaning really clouse to the skin so nightcrawler couldnīt enter in there, surfer would beat cable fast, i think surfer can beat god-like cable (but thats another fight)

but is surfer shielded from telepathic attacks. coz if he's not, that will present a big problem. even if cable cannot kill him telepathically, he will distract him enuf for morg to kill him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:53 AM
Loot

hey nakatu great pick with your team

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:53 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
you said you would send GR against spawn (and spawn would murder him) but i want to send iceman against GR, i donīt need the blood thing and it isnīt allowed anyway, GR is vulnerable to ice, and i iceman could take him down, and the fight is in antartica.

sh!t. why did eva have to do this in antartica? you have iceman.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:55 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morg vs Surfer = Morg, probably....not sure yet. This one will be really close but because both are equal in terms of power, I'd say the executioner tops the scientist. I think Surfer can beat Morg is if he's fighting for something, like when Morg killed Nova or smashed his board, but what else can Morg do to instigate Norrin in this battle? I think Surfer will be fighting as he regularly does. In addition, I think having Sue on Surfer's team will be a distraction for Norrin. Surfer knows the kind of power Morg brings to the table and, with all the cosmic bolts flying around, he will be concerned because Sue's practically family. Now, if a stray cosmic bolt kills the Invisible Woman? Morg gets destroyed with the rest of the combatants and much of Earth's northern hemisphere.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:56 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
but is surfer shielded from telepathic attacks. coz if he's not, that will present a big problem. even if cable cannot kill him telepathically, he will distract him enuf for morg to kill him.

well silver surfer actually is a telepath, thats why he knows all the languages of the ppl he meet in space, and thats how he comunicate trough space. i donīt know if a great telepath like god-like cable or nate could break surferīs mind, in my opinion they canīt, we have good points about that in tha surfer vs god-like cable treath.
i know surfer is not galactus league, but you canīt shut down galactus trough telepathy, not if you are a xavier, or a nate grey, or even a cable.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:57 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i tried to confirm my theory, and it turned out that morg can create force fields around himself and around others, same goes for cable. if this is the case, then they could just use the same strategy that sue uses.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:59 AM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Morg vs Surfer = Morg, probably....not sure yet. This one will be really close but because both are equal in terms of power, I'd say the executioner tops the scientist. I think Surfer can beat Morg is if he's fighting for something, like when Morg killed Nova or smashed his board, but what else can Morg do to instigate Norrin in this battle? I think Surfer will be fighting as he regularly does. In addition, I think having Sue on Surfer's team will be a distraction for Norrin. Surfer knows the kind of power Morg brings to the table and, with all the cosmic bolts flying around, he will be concerned because Sue's practically family. Now, if a stray cosmic bolt kills the Invisible Woman? Morg gets destroyed with the rest of the combatants and much of Earth's northern hemisphere.

i know sue can protect herself against morgs blast she held up against galactus, but youīre story is really cool, i would actually like to see it in a comic.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:00 AM
Loot

quote:
i tried to confirm my theory, and it turned out that morg can create force fields around himself and around others, same goes for cable. if this is the case, then they could just use the same strategy that sue uses.

i know about morg force field, but i didnīt knew he could create them around others. even so sue force fields stood up against galactus, and broke a celestial armor. i know morg is more powerful then sue, but in terms of force fields sheīs the best.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:02 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i have a new battle plan, copied it a bit from yours. morg puts up a force field around the entire team... and cable eliminates those he can telepathically within the force field. taking out maybe iceman first, then spawn or the others. i don't need him to take out too many, just enuf to tip the scale of the fight. but i have to admit, norrin's team was the only team i feared in the tournament. how ironic it seems that i should go against him in the first bout.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:03 AM
Loot

i know what youīre saying i said the instant i saw, that it was bad luck, fighting you in the first round.

so you are saying that morg would be stuck in a force field (by sue) and he would protect is entire team (sue can do the same), but you are forgetting that surfer is very very fast, even if cable would start fighting against others he cannot take down surfer (iīm sure of this). and morg could protect is team but he wouldnīt be able to get out of sueīs force field, he is not more powerful then his maker.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:08 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
i know about morg force field, but i didnīt knew he could create them around others. even so sue force fields stood up against galactus, and broke a celestial armor. i know morg is more powerful then sue, but in terms of force fields sheīs the best.

its ok, i don't need him to go against sue's force field, just long enuf for cable to do damage to the others then he releases his force field and its a free for all melee. i don't think morg can hold up his force field for long either, not with surfer and spawn blasting at it, but just long enuf for cable's psionics to come into play.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:08 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
i know what youīre saying i said the instant i saw, that it was bad luck, fighting you in the first round.

so you are saying that morg would be stuck in a force field (by sue) and he would protect is entire team (sue can do the same), but you are forgetting that surfer is very very fast, even if cable would start fighting against others he cannot take down surfer (iīm sure of this). and morg could protect is team but he wouldnīt be able to get out of sueīs force field, he is not more powerful then his maker.

damn force fields. its starting to make my head hurt. i initially came into this fight with alot of spark thinking that cable could telepathically take down sue... but then you say she can't, and it just forced me think a lot harder. lolol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 01:11 AM