KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 4! Nataku8188 vs Evangel94 [Everyone in forum can vote] Now!!!!

Slugfest Showdown Day 4! Nataku8188 vs Evangel94 [Everyone in forum can vote] Now!!!!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was a joke, idiot.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:45 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wow, that was harsh, you take this way to seriously

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:47 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

red shift is so weird...i wasnt so impressed with him...The first time i saw Morg i was like scared for all my favorite heroes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:55 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

hes weird, but uber powerfull

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:56 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
it was a joke, idiot.

Don't insult tournament participants. If you feel the need to vote, please make sure you adequately understand who this match is for.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:05 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

ne way, i vote for frothbyte after considering everything

PS who am i against next round

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:07 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
umm hes not in this fight....

That doesnt matter. I always win. Always.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:10 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

this may be true...

wait magneto is your herald level, nvm

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:15 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Magneto isnt there to own people, hes there to help get damage ready to own everyone. Trust me, I so shouldn't have been given damage on herald level... hes better then the hulk.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:16 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

ya, but holocaust is almost on hulks level too, and plus redshift has more megnetic powers than mageneto

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:26 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Dude... Damage went toe to toe with Metallo.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:29 AM
crazyspinz

tuff call, holocaust is almost as strong as onslaught.

well, maybe not that strong, but he is at least as strong/stronger than apocolypse

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:30 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No he isn't... he was apoc's ***** in AoA.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:33 AM
crazyspinz

in aoa...., in the mainstream he owns exedos, who took on all the xmen and most of the avengers at once in the bloodties series, i have all of them.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:44 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

But he was still apocs *****.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:49 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

OKAY!
break it up u two

this thread is for the slugfest

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:56 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

since i donīt think it would be fair to team up (the example of gladiator join thor against morg) my vote goes to frothbythe

i always believed surfer could beat thor and gladiator, so iīve got to go with morg on this one.
cable is a big advantage in here, moonstone is very powerfull, collossus and thing also very good, but cable is a telepath, and thats why i think he takes it.
in the meta level nightcrawler and ghost rider would probably take it to, song bird would be a problem indeed, but i think GR has the abillite to take her down or even kurt, always teleporting himself, she wouldnīt be able to use her sound power on him.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:17 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Holocaust is pretty powerful but a bit too one dimensional to be placed above Apoc...Damage more powerful than Hulk?..um

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:49 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
Holocaust is pretty powerful but a bit too one dimensional to be placed above Apoc...Damage more powerful than Hulk?..um

Do you know anything about damage? This kid destroyed Metallo (Not a huge name, but he definitly has SOME weight in the comic world) who had a stronger, faster updated body with ONE BLOW, and also leveled a large portion of his school. The first time he used his powers, no less.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:11 AM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
wow, that's a susrprise. of course i'd like to fight again, but all here have equal stands to be voted for.smile

to norrin, congrats on your win yesterday. i don't think i stood pretty much of a chance anyway smile. with regards to your comment about morg's force field, he can only cast it on others when he has his axe. he uses his axe to channel his energies, force field included. it never happened before (coz morg never really tried protecting anyone), but it is theoretically possible. im only 90% sure about it though. the site i read it from didn't say explicitly that he could cast it on others, it just said that he could redirect his forcefield on a target... so i assumed it was the same... i'll try to look for the site again.

thanks

it makes sense that morg never used is force field on others before since he doesnīt care with others.

iīm thinking that they should make some comics with this type of fights, it could be a what if comic, but it would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 22nd, 2004 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:42 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote