KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 4! Nataku8188 vs Evangel94 [Everyone in forum can vote] Now!!!!

Slugfest Showdown Day 4! Nataku8188 vs Evangel94 [Everyone in forum can vote] Now!!!!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Do you know anything about damage? This kid destroyed Metallo (Not a huge name, but he definitly has SOME weight in the comic world) who had a stronger, faster updated body with ONE BLOW, and also leveled a large portion of his school. The first time he used his powers, no less.

realy, i acualy dont know mutch about either matallo or damage, he sounds pretty kickass. holocaust is probably the tuffest e meta ive seen yet though, but damage does sound realy strong.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:19 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

donīt underestimate other ppl enhanced meta.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:00 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Do you know anything about damage? This kid destroyed Metallo (Not a huge name, but he definitly has SOME weight in the comic world) who had a stronger, faster updated body with ONE BLOW, and also leveled a large portion of his school. The first time he used his powers, no less.

I know abou as much as there is to know about him...he destroyed his school the first time his powers really built up...He has had some other displays of incredible raw power, blasting several buildings in the city...But you're comparing him to the Hulk?...a guy who has been more destructive than any earthly comic character ever. The list of things Damage has done is about five sentences long...there are several threads that are more than 20 pages long describing what Hulk has done over the years, u should look through them if u dont believe me. Hulk is far more impressive than Damage.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:40 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Damage has been around for 10 years, and in only a handful of comics, of course hulk has a much longer list. I'm saying hes much more powerful, the KID took on METALLO with no knowledge of his powers at all, and unlike the hulk he can still focus as he builds up power. Not only that, but he can fire nuclear blasts out of his hands...

Hulk has more impressive feats, no doubt...
Damage has far more power, and even if he is less power, he has far more potential.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:59 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

but is damage invulnerable? canīt he be easily killed?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:05 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

He is very resiliant to damage, the more you hurt him the tougher he gets. Metallo was throwing this high school kid through the school, slamming him around... pretty much enough to gooify (I made that word up) any normal human.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:10 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

ok, thats better, because if was all that powerfull and didnīt had resistance to injure, he would get kill fast.
can he resist a bullet? iīm curious, i never read a comic with him

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:17 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I'm not sure, I know in Zero Hour they used him as a channel to recreate the universe though. That much energy going through him and he didnt go pop, that says something.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:18 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

the Original Beyonder compared the energy inside the Hulk to the energy inside himself..That is more impressive than Metallo throwing a kid through the walls of a highschool.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:21 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

i still dont know what damage can do.

and holocaust would be a tuff match for the hulk

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:55 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
the Original Beyonder compared the energy inside the Hulk to the energy inside himself..That is more impressive than Metallo throwing a kid through the walls of a highschool.

But the secret wars storyline is so much BS anyways... a calm prof hulk holding up a mountain range bigger then the apalachain... wtf???

Metallo goes round for round with supes (For like, two rounds lol) and it takes hulk 3 days to get angry enough to hurt supes. I think Damage can take hulk, because the more hulk hits him, the stronger he gets, the angrier hulk gets, the harder he hits damage, the stronger damage gets, until damage blows hulk up.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:44 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

by that reasoning Damage should be able to beat any character in the DCU with physical properties...but he cant...he is simply a boring character...secret wars BS?...have u read it...cuz it wasnt in secret wars that beyonder said that...how about the living tribunal calling Hulk a threat to the universe? was that bs too?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:48 PM
crazyspinz

lol

u just said the secret wars was crap, then refered to a crossover comic. this makes me laugh

and i doublt damage could take a hard hit from the hulk. he is more durable than a normal human, but he could not withstand even h half strength punch form hulk

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
lol

u just said the secret wars was crap, then refered to a crossover comic. this makes me laugh

and i doublt damage could take a hard hit from the hulk. he is more durable than a normal human, but he could not withstand even h half strength punch form hulk

Metallo and damage are both DC buddy.

As for the second part, Metallo is DC strength, and he fights superman, who is MUCH stronger then hulk (until he gets pissed) so I'm saying he can take a blow from hulk.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:04 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
by that reasoning Damage should be able to beat any character in the DCU with physical properties...but he cant...he is simply a boring character...secret wars BS?...have u read it...cuz it wasnt in secret wars that beyonder said that...how about the living tribunal calling Hulk a threat to the universe? was that bs too?

I got to ish 11 after doom gets beyonder's powers, I thought it might be ish 12. Sorry. When did he say this?

And of course hulk is a threat to the universe, he has unlimited strength... damage goes until he cant control it anymore and releases it in a nuclear explosion. I'm just saying, by the way it looks (And considering DC operates on a much higher strength scale then Marvel) Damage could throw down with hulk for a long time (Or until he overloads)

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:05 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Have to disagree with you there Nataku. But anyway

Frothbyte wins with 2 votes.

NO MORE COMMENTS OR VOTES PLEASE

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote