KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor

Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor
Started by: emraldguardian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Yes, but Thor's strength is pretty much unlimited in his Warrior Madness state. Plus his extra powers. Like I said, I think this battle would end up destroying more of the Earth than deciding who's stronger.

i dont think warrior madnes increases thors physical attributes any. i think he just cares less for the well being of his opponent. doesnt hold back so to speak.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:40 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
That picture is from a dream the Hulk had in which Hulk dreamed if he could smash the hammer, thor would be powerless.

what was that called??? where this happened?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:40 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk has beaten thor. thor has never beaten hulk

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:41 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Actually thor killed the hulk with one arm before.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:42 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
i dont think warrior madnes increases thors physical attributes any. i think he just cares less for the well being of his opponent. doesnt hold back so to speak.

It increases his strength about ten times.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:44 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Actually thor killed the hulk with one arm before.

Really? Do you have pics of this? Sounds cool, lol.

Well, not for Hulk wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:14 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

and since Hulk is still alive it doesnt sound like its in continuity

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:49 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
It increases his strength about ten times.

ummm, no this is not true...... thor at 10 x his strength would overwhelm just about anybody. this is what thor says but he has a tendancy to over-exaggerate in his comics.

it more or less just makes him care less about his opponents. thor with 10 x his strength would have murdered BRB and S.S. in thier bout and there wouldnt have been a damn thing anybody could have did about it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:11 AM
Havoc470
Smo

why would they bother calling thor something cool like Warrior Madness Thor, if all that changes is that he doesnt hold back, that makes no sense...he actually does gain strength in most of his attributes

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:48 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
this is what thor says but he has a tendancy to over-exaggerate in his comics.

Psst...hey....shh...so does Juggernaut....Shhhh!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:56 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

And yes, he does gain increase in strength, that's what the Warrior Madness does. It comes from the Norse Berserkers, who trained themselves to increase their adrenaline in battle which thus increased their ferocity and their strength. The Warrior Madness is a god-form of the Berserker madness, thus the strength is magnifed...plus it's comics, which magnify even more.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:58 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

It does increase his strength 10 times. Im not going to argue about it because it's been stated numerous times in thor comics.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:21 PM
wrathofachilles

Seriously Evangel, do you have pics of Thor killing Hulk?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:38 AM
KillAll

quote:
It does increase his strength 10 times. Im not going to argue about it because it's been stated numerous times in thor comics.

10 times......... thats just stupid. hulk would be no match for him in this state either (if it really did) yet hulk held his own with thor.

10 times is rediculous. 1 1/2 times -maybe- but more or less thor just cares less for his opponents. i want to debate this and if you could just provide me 1 issue where it is stated that his strength increases 10 times (By somebody OTHER than thor himself) or 1 issue where he does something he couldnt normally do then i'll believe you.

but otherwise i'm going to believe myself and the thor comics i own to which i can make an intelligent decision on my own without relying on a marvel website.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:36 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Again, if it is thor at the end of dissassembled, NO mortal would be a match for him.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

apart from molecule man..........

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:13 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Again, if it is thor at the end of dissassembled, NO mortal would be a match for him.

except maybe parallax

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:21 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
but otherwise i'm going to believe myself and the thor comics i own to which i can make an intelligent decision on my own without relying on a marvel website.

so an intelligent decision would be that thor would be the first character in comics to have a modified name, and nothing comes with that name?

i can believe it actually does modify his strength, wrath described it perfectly, especially knowing that going berserk is something norse mythology talks about alot, so having thor with a godly-berserk would only be obvious to make in a comic book

even Toad had his name modified to Terrible Toad for a reason

Last edited by Havoc470 on Oct 25th, 2004 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:33 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470

i can believe it actually does modify his strength, WRATH DESCRIBED IT PERFECTLY, especially knowing that going berserk is something norse mythology talks about alot, so having thor with a godly-berserk would only be obvious to make in a comic book

Well said Havoc, well said. wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:21 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
10 times......... thats just stupid. hulk would be no match for him in this state either (if it really did) yet hulk held his own with thor.

Hulk held his own with Thor because Hulk has the capability of being 10 times stronger as well. Again, he has no limit to his strength. Surfer does. Beta Ray Bill does. Drax does. Ergo they are not a match for Thor.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:23 PM