KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor

Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor
Started by: emraldguardian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Hulk held his own with Thor because Hulk has the capability of being 10 times stronger as well. Again, he has no limit to his strength. Surfer does. Beta Ray Bill does. Drax does. Ergo they are not a match for Thor.

then why does he have so much trouble with thor in non-warrior maddness state???? doesnt make much sense now does it. brb has just as much potential as thor against hulk. also hulk has never won a battle against surfer. re-evaluate my friend. re-evaluate.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:27 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

theres no reason for hulks rage to increase when he's tussling with someone thats having a problem with him, if thor would go warrior madness then hulk would start to get enraged till he see's fit and it'll even the odds

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:16 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thor was trouble for Hulk but thats about it...Hulk never fought him that angry either..warrior madness is exceptional for Thor...we should then consider Hulk in exceptionally pissed off mode...not regular every comic angry

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:23 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah thats exactly the point, if a pissed off hulk fought a pissed of thor it would mean their power levels would be even

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:25 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

how come everybody's seeming to forget the powers of mjolnir? basing from the comments that i read, you guys think this is gonna be some major fist fight. a really pissed off thor would use the full potentials of mjolnir on hulk, and because of this i do believe that thor has this in the bag.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:38 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah i kinda forgot about that, thor would win imo

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:54 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
then why does he have so much trouble with thor in non-warrior maddness state???? doesnt make much sense now does it. brb has just as much potential as thor against hulk. also hulk has never won a battle against surfer. re-evaluate my friend. re-evaluate.

Beta Ray Bill does not have as much potential as Thor. He has the strength of the Thunder God and the hammer, but he hasn't the experience nor the power of Thor. Thor is above Beta Ray and has been for years. As for Hulk, Thor is usually smarter and craftier. Hulk doesn't have that much trouble with him in a strength battle as their strength is fairly equal. Thor is more powerful, thus Hulk is going to have trouble on a power level, not a strength level.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:26 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think you pick my posts on purpose, just to argue with me wink

quote:
Beta Ray Bill does not have as much potential as Thor.

yes he does......

quote:

He has the strength of the Thunder God and the hammer, but he hasn't the experience nor the power of Thor.

experience can be learned. i said he had -potential- to be just as badass as thor. whats wrong with that??

quote:
Thor is above Beta Ray and has been for years.

only in skill. which isnt inherant. it is learned. BRB could be just as fierce if not more so.

quote:
As for Hulk, Thor is usually smarter and craftier. Hulk doesn't have that much trouble with him in a strength battle as their strength is fairly equal. Thor is more powerful, thus Hulk is going to have trouble on a power level, not a strength level.

yes but in all thors powers and strength regular hulk has trouble with him, and so does warrior maddness thor?? they both possess basically the same power and same strength IMO. there is no reason to think otherwise. unless somebody can provide me with issue numbers where he exhibited greater strength.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:17 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

how can you say beta ray bill has less experience than thor, he beat him in a 1 on 1, thats how he got his powers from odin.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 12:37 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

exactly^

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 01:49 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

was it a 1 on 1 with thor having mjolnir and warrior madness? because this battle would be a PISSED OFF hulk against a PISSED OFF thor, so it really doesnt matter how strong beta ray is 1)because this battle has nothing to do with him and 2)we're talking about an enraged thor

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
yes but in all thors powers and strength regular hulk has trouble with him, and so does warrior maddness thor?? they both possess basically the same power and same strength IMO. there is no reason to think otherwise. unless somebody can provide me with issue numbers where he exhibited greater strength.

they both possess the same strength, true, but as frothbyte said youre forgetting about mjolnir which would obviously tip the scales, seeing as thor always has mjolnir and hulk has no mjolnir of his own

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:32 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro
how can you say beta ray bill has less experience than thor, he beat him in a 1 on 1, thats how he got his powers from odin.

JugFan, no he doesn't.

Maestro, that was years ago. Thor has increased practically exponentially in power. Beta Ray Bill does not have the experience Thor has *he has thousands of years* nor does he have the potential that Thor has demonstrated. Thor is superior to Beta Ray in every way.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:49 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

thats like saying Shang-Chi is not a better fighter than Thor because Thor is thousands of years older...Beta Ray bill is equal to or better than Thor is fighting ability...for some reason, the old Marvel stats also called beta ray bill more durable...I dont know why...but i do know BRB has a tendency to hang out with more of the cosmic types and demonstrated he is at least...just as cool as classic Thor wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:42 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

The more angry hulk gets, the stronger he gets. There is no defined upper limit on his strength. The Onslaught saga shows us that writers are willing to take it to however far they need.

Such cannot be said of Thor. However, with King Thor I would say we have a nice excuse of the tradtion of having Hulk smash Thor whenver they fight (or at least more often than not).

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:45 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wynndar
thats like saying Shang-Chi is not a better fighter than Thor because Thor is thousands of years older...Beta Ray bill is equal to or better than Thor is fighting ability...for some reason, the old Marvel stats also called beta ray bill more durable...I dont know why...but i do know BRB has a tendency to hang out with more of the cosmic types and demonstrated he is at least...just as cool as classic Thor wink [/QUOTE

Well Shang Chi isn't a better fighter than Thor. Technique-wise yeah, but he's not going to beat Thor in a fight. I'm not talking about fighting technique, I'm talking about who is superior. Thor is superior to Beta Ray Bill power-wise. Bill's not even close anymore. Close to Classic Thor, absolutely, but not new Thor.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:47 AM
Havoc470
Smo

didn't thor pierce a cosmic's armor?

im actually asking, because i dont remember

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:50 AM
wrathofachilles

What do you mean cosmic's? Which cosmic's? He pierced a Celestial's armor if that's what you mean.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:29 AM
Havoc470
Smo

yeah thats what i meant, my mistake heheh

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:18 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
how come everybody's seeming to forget the powers of mjolnir? basing from the comments that i read, you guys think this is gonna be some major fist fight. a really pissed off thor would use the full potentials of mjolnir on hulk, and because of this i do believe that thor has this in the bag.

grrrr.... why isn't anyone considering my post asides from havoc? THOR...WOULD...BEAT...HULK!!! just for the mere fact that
pissed off thor + mighty mjolnir > pissed off hulk.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:50 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah, they'll just ignore that fact and probably keep making comeback's to eachothers posts

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:39 PM