KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor

Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor
Started by: emraldguardian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

pissed of hulk come on

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 06:57 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

well people, the classic battle of MARVEL'S strongest, The Mighty Thor vs The Incredible Hulk will never end. Marvel's writers try to calm things down between fans of both powered heroes all over the world with the Hulk 2001 annual.

Hulkfans keep saying that Hulk knocked out Thor with 3 punches, each time growing stronger. The punches did happen....the hulk did grow stronger, but Thor was not knocked out. I challange Hulkfans to read the script of that box, if you could post it. The writer wrote "the unexpected happen" after hulk bashed up thor and that was a bloodied thor woke up and challange hulk to fight again. Thor could bleed, he does not have that healing factor of hulk, but that does not make him liable to defeat against the hulk.

Again hulkfans said that lightning could not knock hulk out. well, it did. Thor zapped a bolt at hulk and carried an unconsious hulk thru the portal.

but with respect to the writers, they did their best to balance both fans. They concluded, sorry Thorfans, that Hulk is stronger and sorry Hulkfans, because they said Thor's more powerful. In the end they said there was not a clear victor in the fight. Also proving why Thor can't use every inche of his might and power to fight Hulk with a question of who poses more danger a Hulk who want to be left alone or a god who want things done? simply saying that hulk handed thor his ass is unfair. Marvel proved why Thor had to tone down ( arrowing to Thor's the Reigning).

If i have the time i wld pose the concluding page of the annual.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 03:33 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Warrior Madness isn't the route to take against a really pissed Hulk, he'd be at least a thousand times stronger than Thor. While Thor would not last long at all in a brawl with Hulk, Thor is smarter than that.

Using Mjolnir, as well as his superspeed, and his divine powers such as the Odinforce, Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 03:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gilgamesh

Hulk fears Thor's Hammer, and might very well be the only thing on hearth he fears. Thor is underrated (and not very popular) so poeple are quick to pick Hulk as the winner.

Thor would loose without his hammer,Hulk should concentrate on that.

In my eyes this is 50/50, but the fight could go on forever,litteraly.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:06 PM
Gilgamesh is currently offline Click here to Send Gilgamesh a Private Message Find more posts by Gilgamesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

This is a great fight. Thor has strength and inv. on his side. With the elements he can keep Hulk off of him. If he can keep his hammer safe from Hulk, and still use it on him, and stay out of Hulks grasp, Thor could knock out Hulk with the Hammer.
However, if Thor is not fighting at a high level of expertise, Hulk may well find a way to lock onto Thor, disabling his advantages and squeeze him like a grape.

Attachment: thor.gif
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:57 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dave315

Has it been mentioned that Thor killed Hulk by neck break in a "What If"?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:52 AM
dave315 is currently offline Click here to Send dave315 a Private Message Find more posts by dave315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hulk can't be killed. A neck break would be next to impossible, and even if it occured, Hulk would heal momentarily. What comic and issue#, dave315?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 03:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dave315

What If ? No 45, June 84 - "What If Hulk Went Berserk"
Hulk kills 2 of the FF and Iron Man, strikes Thor causing him to drop his hammer and holds him so he can't pick it up. This is back when Thor would revert to Blake if he didn't hold the hammer for 60 seconds. Thor and Hulk grapple and Thor claims that that Hulk's strength matches his own but Hulk's blind rage causes him to be careless. Thor gets the neck snap and Hulk dies and reverts to a lifeless Banner.
Even if Hulk is stronger wich he should be when angry it makes sense, grappling requires a clear mind. I have been submitted by people over 60 pounds lighter and much weaker than me when I tried to hard to get a submission.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:58 AM
dave315 is currently offline Click here to Send dave315 a Private Message Find more posts by dave315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

I've heard of that..... it was a forgotten fact.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:16 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk kicks thors arse in a brawl, end of story, thor would teleport hulk somewhere and writers would have hulk ( as has happened b4 get knocked out by lightening or some bollocks, even though juggie withstood thors god force lol. hulk has no physical equal when enraged

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor has fought Hulk before and tried to beat him with power, he failed.

So Thor would probably know what he should do to beat Hulk.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:45 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Hulk would easily over power thor in the strength department, although thor would probably find another way to defeat the hulk. using a portal. etc etc who knows, thor would some how find a way to win.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:15 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Well, you guys keep sayin hulk gets mad and therefore gets stronger in seconds. well let me arrow you to defenders#10. Both Thor and Hulk holded each other in dead-lock, each holding the other with the same immeasurable force. Ten minutes they hold their pose, each straining futilely to break the status quo. Twenty minutes they hold! Thirty minutes! One hour! For 1 hour they hold each. Using the theories that Hulk strength increases by mins due to anger. Hulk should have been class 500- 600 why even class 1000 by now! How could Thor hold Hulk back? But that is what the god of thunder did! So Hulk kicking Thor's arse? I think not.....

check this out....the defenders' synopsis http://www.defenders.ca/summary/defe10.htm

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:42 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

check out the comment..... it came from a hulk database....
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/com...wi&Issue=45

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:44 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm....insanly good point!
ill remember this for the future...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 07:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know hulk has fought to a standstill with thor b4, as he has with many heros in the hundred tonne range, however his limitless rage and power make him too much for thor really unless thor uses some trickery or other. man to man hulk would eventually become too powerful.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:36 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

true. but with the proves given, a limitless strenght hulk could not bulge a Thor who was only a class 100.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:57 AM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know joesha and thats all part of the inconsistancies of comics, ie, why can hulk not get strong enough to wipe the floor ( as he has done b4) consistantly against say thor. i think its down to popularity of characters, its ok for juggie ( a minor character) to pummell thor but hulk and thor are 2 equally popular guys and therefore the result cant be too cut and dry. on powers alone hulk is too much for thor in a brawl without thor using some form of magic/trickery

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 12:36 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

man hulk pissed would win all he has to do is grab thors hammer and throw it in space and beat the shit out of him and thor when hes mad dont get stronger

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:39 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Well Hulk, with his strength might win a brawl but not with his fighting skills. Thor on the other hand is a master wrestler. The writers usually don't give him much respect in the past. But with the growing number of fans, The Mighty Thor would be unequaled to many characters and challanges. and for "hulk pissed would win all he has to do is grab thors hammer and throw it in space and beat the shit out of him and thor when hes mad dont get stronger". That never happened b4 and never would. according to deathcount Thor killed hulk twice. So the score goes.... The Incredible Hulk 0 - The Mighty Thor 2

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:03 AM