KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

Wolverine vs. Sabertooth
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sabretooth has as much EXP as wolverine does buddy. They are the same age, they grew up together. Read origins. Agility only matters if you can kill your opponent before they can land a hit, but Sabretooth can heal his wounds up and only needs to get one hand on Wolvie to inflict heavy damage. I mean, really, Sabes isn't slow at all, he's just not quite as fast as the tiny cajun

That aint sabretooth "buddy' thats Dog. I dont think they are the same person, If they were Dog wouldn't have got beat down as bad as he did.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:49 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

yes

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 04:41 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

hes rite, dog is just some dude.

and wolvie wins. even if he starts too loose, ill back him up, we canadians stick together

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:25 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I thought Sabertooth was Canadian too.no expression

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:46 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
hes rite, dog is just some dude.

and wolvie wins. even if he starts too loose, ill back him up, we canadians stick together

REALLY?! Like magnets? Or do Canadians produce some sort of adhesive sweat?

Anyway, I think Sabes is far more trained than you're giving him credit for.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 12:02 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
When did Wolverine become a Cajun? You are aware that Cajuns aren't from anywhere near Canada right?erm

actually Cajuns orinate in a region called Acadia located in Canada and then immigrated to Louisiana

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 05:13 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ive got conflicting stories on sabertooths strength level...some say a lil above average some say totally average...basically same as wolvie...
dog isnt sabertooth i understand why you think so..in flashbacks sabertooths dad called him dog...maybe your right...its no confirmed tho
i love sabertooth i mean...the dude needs to kill shit! he puts a mask on and commits murders like the hillside strangler for no reason! thats badassssss!
wolvie wins 3 outta 5 tho...cuz his experience as a ninja/sam/CIA/whateverelsethatcanfitintohishistory

side thought...ive seen real wolverines take on a pack of wolves for their kill..and the wolves flee..them things can smack around a bear...i wanna pet wolverine

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 07:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Sabertooth really doesnt need to bother Logan anymore now that hes finally kicked his ass a couple of times ths year. Besides the govt. is allowing him to murder whoever he wants until his license to kill expires so why would he bother trying to take out someone with a healing factor? If I were Sabertooth though I would be pretty upset too.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 07:49 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Nataku8188 seems to think that Dog in the Orgin comics is Sabretooth but anyone who has read the comic should know he isn't... the claw scars on the face should give that away. Sabretooth is stronger (he has taken down Rogue with Physical damage) but dispite what was said in there first few fights Wolverine has all the other advantages.

I seem to recall an older Uncanny X-men where Wolverine beat Sabretooth with out his healing factor (Logan that is).

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HotShot2387

dog

wait.... i always thought dog was sabretooth, why would they throw some random guy in, if i remember right dog had superhuman strengh (punching wolverine through i wall i think) Im pretty much making this entire next part up but didnt logan not have a healing power either, wait no something was up with his hands, wait that was his claws so the healing of that could have been natural. so, both of them were devoloping their mutations and didnt have healing power yet.....yea

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:56 AM
HotShot2387 is currently offline Click here to Send HotShot2387 a Private Message Find more posts by HotShot2387 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Mutant powers develop during puberty and yeah Wolverine had a healing factor.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:02 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

Based on these two characters there isnt much debating we can do to decide a winner.
They are both very well rounded to each other, they both know each other very very very well, but since sabretooth has had so many enhancements to his strenght and healing factor I would give him the advantage, but then again wolverine has supior fighting skills in hand to hand combat. (yet those hand to hand combat skills didnt help against cyber, but he is complete ummm was completely covered by adamantium).

This all comes down on who get the drop, but they both could smell when the other were coming!!!

This is just too close its like hulk vs juggernaut!!!!

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 12:26 AM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themightythor
Monarch

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Wolvie usualy wins because hes the heart of marvel (Spider-man is the soul)

Would that make Captain America the Liver?

Wolvie would win though he's been fighting sabes for a long time and seems to come out on top every 2 out of 3 times.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:28 AM
themightythor is currently offline Click here to Send themightythor a Private Message Find more posts by themightythor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote