KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Day 5: Nataku8188 vs The Ressurected Frothbyte (Vote Now!)

Slugfest Showdown Day 5: Nataku8188 vs The Ressurected Frothbyte (Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

i was thinking exactly like krissy, but since froth also as a very good team, i count it for is side, but it was exactly what i was thinking, nakatu great team, but froth has morg.

damage IS NOT morg level, i donīt care if he defeated mettalo that goe toe to toe, with supes. superman sometimes is a pussy mettalo going toe to toe with him doesnīt mean crap. and you are saying damage would defeat hulk, i donīt think so, and that doensīt even make me change my opinion, i am one of those guys that think magneto can beat the hulk, thats why i said iīm probably one of the few that think magneto is the best man youīve got, but morg is better he would murder magneto. you have sinister, but he has cable, and like iīve said if froth didnīt had morg, i would choose you, but since he has, i go with him on this one.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:48 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Damage will engage morg, getting his ass kicked around for a while until he powers up enough to fight back.

morg wouldnīt play with damage he would kill him, first off damage has not the power to beat morg. but all that morg has to do is pick up damage and trow him in space. he needs to breath since i remember.

PS: the two teams are really good, it would be an awsome fight.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:07 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Frothbyte wins in a 2 to 0 vote. He will advance to the next round.

NO MORE VOTES OR COMMENTS PLEASE!

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:02 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I hate you and your early closing Evangel.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 09:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

What part of no comments or votes please don't you understand? If you have a problem with me, send me a pm. Every other participant has been respectful and they listen to what I ask of them.

In regards to what you said:
I didn't close it early. I gave this thread 16 hours. All threads last about 12-18 hours. If people didn't vote for you, try harder next time.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:36 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote