KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

*The next morning when Ana had calmed down the doctor released her from her restraints.*

"Get up..", The doctor said, which he could of used a nicer tone.

*Ana sat up in the bed, her greasy, matted, unbrushed hair slid down in front of her face. She rubbed her wrists where the restraints were. She stood up and slowly walked down the hall, her patient gown drug past her knees, her bare feet were cold against the concrete floor as she walked down the hallway. She walked into a room just in front of north wing and sat down next to Melina.*

"No one believes me....", Ana said, her hair still in her face.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:58 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

my mums name is annalise ...and ..and ..i have to go" she said before she caught the eyes of a woman with matted hair ..she slowly walked to the womans bed and smiled as she looked at the woman then the doctor" hi..there..my mum says i was to fill in for her today cause shes ill...that ok" she asked looking sweetly at the docotr"..she looked to the woman who had just walked inot another room..she looked so sad ..and lonely then loked back to the doctor" so ..would that be ok with u sir" she smiled sweetly waiting for his answer"

Last edited by Luna_Storm on Oct 24th, 2004 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:06 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*Ana watched the woman leave through her hair. She pulled her legs close to her and layed her head down.*

"Nobody.'', she whispered.

*Time passed.*

"Comeon Ana, its breakfast time.", The nurse said.

*She didnt budge*

"Ana..ComeON!", He said, and grabbed her by the arm.

*She slowly followed behind him with her arm in his grasp. She sat down alone at the middle table and stared at her food.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:12 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Yron nodded. "If you think you can handle it and as long as you sign the waivers that say the hospital won't be responsible if one of their patients lash out at you or kill you. Sure." he said not looking away from his current patient.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:13 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*Ana acted as if she was lifeless. The guard whispered something to one of the nurses while looking at Ana and the nurse walked over to her and sat down.*

"Ana. Im not going to force you to eat, but tell my why you wont."

"I didnt..", she said in a whispering, girlish voice.

"Didnt what, dear?"

"I DIDNT KILL HER!", Ana lashed out and turned her back towards her, holding her arms and rocking back and forth.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:20 PM
Tela

Cyora sat at a table by herself. She was more or less considered clinically insane because she had given up on life. The guard pushed the plate in front of her and grunted. "Eat."

Cyora's eyes narrowed taking the food she began to write in "Kiss my ass mudrfkr" and smirked as she shoved it back.

The guard growled and grabbed her arm yanking her up. "You little. . ."

"What?" she said arching an eyebrow.

The guard took a few steps back. It was the first word anyone had her say in five years. She smirked as he dropped her arm. "Nothing." he growled out remembering Yron's words.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:28 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash was sitting on one of the tables eating. He cursed everytime he could.WTF did he do wrong?? He tried to suicide five times, alright but wtf its my life! And I freaken murdered my dog only cuz it was about to bite my head off! thought Vash. Suddenly someone flinged some nasty food at him. Vash ducked in time and then stode up too see some five muscular guys sitting and laughing. Suddenly two other peaple much like Vash came up to Vash and Vash and his two fellow grunts went straight at the others.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

she turned and walked to the woman and the guard" back off ..ross" she shouted pushing him away" go find someoen else to bother" she said walked the angry guard walk away...she smiled at the woman "sory if he bothered u miss" she said then decided to walk away since the woman didnt want to talk" oh well" she said looking at the guard them back to the lady" some guards are bullies honesly" she thougth to herself . heading near a table with five men looking as if they were about to fight"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:40 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Pete turned around, disappointed, and went back to the cafeteria with a depressed sigh. He always tried to be optimistic, but he had been getting so lonely recently... He sat down at a table in the corner by himself. He watched the fight going on across the room with some amount of amusement. If there was one thing he enjoyed about this place, it was watching the stupid ones go at it.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:42 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*Ana watched the whole scene.*

*She stood up and walked out into the hallway.*

"Ana get back in the lunchroom, I'll dismiss you when its time.", One guard said.

*Ana stood there and looked at the floor.*

*The guard forced her back into the cafeteria and sat her at a table by Vash*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash ran at one of the men as guards suddenly got in front. Vash upper cuted the guard and then took a fork from the table and stuck into one of the mans stomach and then kicked the mans face.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:45 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*She smiled through her hair at what Vash just did. It was the first time she'd smiled in forever. As lonely as she was and as strange, before she was sent to the mental ward everyone thought she wasnt able to smile.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:47 PM
Luna_Storm

she took a seat near the table and sighed ...being hee must be lonely..even though she wasnt part of the ward she felt liek she was...she put down the flowers and looked at the ground" at least noone of them are totally crazy" she thought to herself as she sat away from everyone else in the room"

Darth Revan
-

Pete couldn't help laughing as the scene unfolded in front of him. Silly fools, trying to solve all their problems by fighting...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

"Out!", the guard dismissed moments later.

*Ana stood up and slowly walked out of the cafeteria into the hall, she went into the living area and sat in the corner, picking up a doll and holding it.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:49 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash then took one of the beating sticks from the guards and hit one guard in the face with it, Making him fall to the floor ounconcius. SUddenly one of the muscular man came to Vashes back and pinned him to the ground. One of Vashes Friends who had army shoes which had steel toes, Stepped on the guy who pinned vash, head. suddenly a noice of crunches were heard from the breaking skull.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:50 PM
Kelly_Bean

*She curled up and listened to the screams and murmers in the cafeteria hall*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

In about 10 mintes Vash went to the living room with guards pinning him down all over, there were special handles on his hands tied to each other. Vash had a little blood coming out of his nose.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:52 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
Vash then took one of the beating sticks from the guards and hit one guard in the face with it, Making him fall to the floor ounconcius. SUddenly one of the muscular man came to Vashes back and pinned him to the ground. One of Vashes Friends who had army shoes which had steel toes, Stepped on the guy who pinned vash, head. suddenly a noice of crunches were heard from the breaking skull.

((dude... they wouldn't let a patient in a freaking loony bin have steel-toed boots.))

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:53 PM
Tela

Cyora sat across the table from the guy who thought he was trent denzor. She felt under the table with one hand looking for some gum and curse fluently when she found none.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:54 PM