KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luna_Storm

OMG I CANT TAKE THIS" she said tanding up walking over tp vash...she stepped infront of him" excuse me ...put down that down...please..i only want to talk.... " she said ..her voice ws young and sweeta nd she gazed at him with beautiful pleading eyes.....she placed her hand on her hip near her tummy button and put her hair behind her ear" please stop this...please" she said staring roght at the man hoping he would stop..."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:56 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((Reznor. The name's Reznor cool stick out tongue))

Pete watched Cyora's every move with a calculating look on his face.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:56 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

*Yet with very few in the living area, the nurse called Ana up for her medicine. She sat there in the corner, still.*

"Ana, wheter you come here or not you have to take your medicine.", The female nurse said.

*Ana fought back as the other nurse came over and forced her head back, dumping the pills in. She kicked her backwards.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:57 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cyora sighed and walked around the table sitteing next to him as she continued her search. Ninteen and she couldn't even get one piece of already chewed gum. Was it so wrong. She smirked as she found a piece. Ripping the hard glob from it's place under the table she began to chew on it. Without saying anything she stood up and walked quietly to her table in an opposite corner from anyone.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:08 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

When the guards let go of Vash, Vash went into the cafeteria. Vash crumpled in his pockets to find a three year old chocolate bar. Vash broke a piece and ate it.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*She proceeded to kick the nurse back and when the nurse tried to grab her she bit her.*

"Straight Jacket, Missy.", the nurse yelled.

*Ana was forced into west wing and put into a straight jacket. She now trailed the halls with restraints.*

"Turn around.", a male patient whispered.

*It was Bo, one who tried to be friends with her. Ana turned around and he unbuckled the straight jacket, letting her out. She dropped it on the floor and hugged him, continuing to walk down the hallway, lazily leaning against the wall as she did*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:16 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Pete gave Cyora an odd look. Some of the patients had such revolting habits...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:18 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Can I join?
Name: Elle Endersen
Appearence: milky skin, green eyes, short wavy brown hair
Condition: Neutral
Reasons for being at Hospital: Her brother, Ralph, was taken here two years ago for a case she does not know. She's begining to get worried about him so she decides to pay him a visit. Mr. and Mrs. Endersen have some sort of idea why Ralph was taken but they dare not tell Elle.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:23 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

seeing the man ignore her ..she walked away and sat alone in the living room ....and watched some really boring tv.....she was only 15 but still old enough and mature enough to come to help her mum..." man this is sooo boring ..noone talks..or smiles...itslike a weird movie,..except no damsel in distress..or vampires..,noting" she said huffing into the very uncomfurtable chair while the others sat for lunch i the other room"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:25 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cyora spat the gum out so it landed in the male guard's hair. He growled pulling the now soft covered in who know how many different peples slober. He growled and made way towards Cyora. "Did you take your medicine."

Cyora shook her head with a look that told the guard she wouldn't willingly. Sighing he hefted her off of the bench and took her to a different room. While he and another guard held her back they gave her a shot.

She quit struggling as everything started to blur. She knew it wouldn't fully kick in since the medicine she did take would counteract most of it.

"Shit, she did take her medicine." said the guard. He grabbed Cyora by her hair and pulled her face to his. "Why did you lie to me?"

Irritatingly, Cyora calmly shrugged her shoulders. The guard thrust her head back and stomped out of the room to clean the gum out of his hair.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:26 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<Yes u can join.>

*Ana walked down the hallway and saw one guard with a large pink blob in his hair. She smiled slightly*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:30 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

When Vash saw the guard with gum on his hair, He erupted into laughter.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:32 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*The guard looked at Ana and became fiercer as he knew she was smiling at it.*

"You have gum in your hair.", she said in a tiny voice.

"Get in your cell.", the guard said in a mad tone, walking along.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:33 PM
Tela

The guard walked over to the sink and began shaving his hair. he mumbled under his breath.

Cyora walked out of the room and started down the hall way. Her fingers lightly touched the walls as she tried to focus her sapphire gaze on the hallway in front of her. She nodded to ANa.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

When the GUard turned around to say something to Ana, Vash took another gum quickly chewed it and spat it on the floor. THen the guard walked forward and his shoe hit the gum..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:35 PM
Kelly_Bean

*Ana slightly nodded back to Tela as she walked slowly along, hair in her face.*

*Not only smiling as she watched the guard re-pass her she saw that he stepped in gum and looked at Vash and giggled. The first time she'd done anything more than smile.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:37 PM
Luna_Storm

yawns and falls asleep in the chair "

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:37 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Elle looked up at the forlorn building before her. It was where her brother was held for reasons unknown to her. Many refered to it as "The Crypt" and knowing that it didn't sound like it did in the brochure her parents got when Ralph was sent there.

Walking up the cracked pavement she saw that the door had nail marks down its side. That made her shiver.

Coming upon a glass counter she rang on the bell that was situated next to it. "Hello?" Her voice revuerbarated back to her.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:39 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked at the ground to see a cachoroche running away. Vash crouched and caught the caccarouch. Vash then came up to the guard and put the Caccarouch down his shirt.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:39 PM
Kelly_Bean

*She laughed again. The guard stopped and turned around.*

"What's funny, Ana?", The guard asked.

*Ana just stood there smiling underneath her hair and staring*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:42 PM