KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luna_Storm

she moved alittle ..but her breathing was slow and quiet as she lay there asleep in the tv room"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:43 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

SUddenly the guard started laughing like crazy "Oh STOP TICKLING ME.. HAHAHAHAA!" laughed the guard.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:43 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Elle craned her head as she heard laughter echoing down the halls toward her. "Maybe the people in this place are loopier than I thought," she said to herself softly.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:45 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cyora was beginning to get bored. She walked around until she came to the front desk. Standing there she looked at Elle.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:45 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

*Ana moved the hair from her face, revealing a pale blank face of a lonely being. Her pink lips were so dry from malnourishment, she began to drool as she laughed at the guard.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:46 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

is still sleeping))

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:47 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash tripped the guard as the guard fell , face-to-the-floor. Vash then followed Cyora to see Elle. "WoW, Who are you? We get a visitor each month... You seem like normal.." said Vash abserving Elle.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:48 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Pete went to the piano in one corner of the cafeteria and started playing something.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:50 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*Ana followed her friend Bo, stepping over top of the guard and walking out the east wing door, outside was a large concrete area where patients could roam. Nothing much to do. A warm breeze flew over the area, Bo sat down on a bench and Ana sat close to him.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:51 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cyora stared At Elle and turned around. She took off running down the hall and turned into the cafeteria. She knew who she was looking for but knew she wouldn't find him if he was with another patient.

The nurse looked at Cyora and forced a friendly smile. "WHo are you looking forward?"

Vision still blurry, Cyora replied. "Father." she said.

the nurse frowned. "Cyora, we told you. Your father is a very busy man. He won't have time to be bothered with you."

Cyora frowned and growled. "He does to. You lieing ****." she said surprising the nurse. Normally if you could get Cyora to speak it was only one word.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:56 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

"Ana, what's ww..wrong?", Bo asked looking at Ana.

*Ana kept looking down. She gave no answer.*

"Im going to get out of here soon, won't that be great?", Bo said smiling, looking at her.

*She looked up at him and a tear struck her cheek*

"Leaving me.", Ana said. She ran inside and slid down the side of the wall onto the floor

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 06:59 PM
Darth Revan
-

Pete started singing a NIN song, hoping one of the guards would hear it and realize who he was.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:03 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*Ana sat up, still crying and looked at him singing.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:05 PM
Darth Revan
-

A small crowd gathered around Pete, some of them nurses who were observing him, some patients who were actually admiring his singing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
Vash tripped the guard as the guard fell , face-to-the-floor. Vash then followed Cyora to see Elle. "WoW, Who are you? We get a visitor each month... You seem like normal.." said Vash abserving Elle.

"I'm normal if that is how you wanna put it. My brother, Ralph Endersen, was put in her about two years ago. Some people have told me about this place and said it wasn't what it was suppose to be," said Elle.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:37 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

"The people make it that way.", Bo said as he walked by, trying to find Ana.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:42 PM
Luna_Storm

she awoke realising she was ment to visit someone .....a woman aswell as helping out here...but who was it...she sat up and looked around..then decided she would leave ..noone did anything at all..noone liekd her or spoke to her noone even noticed her pressence..she really couldent be bothered anymore so she decided to leave seeing no excitment at all...she walked to the large doors puttin on her white coat as she walked down the hall"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:58 PM
Kelly_Bean

*Ana noticed a woman leaving and she thought it may be her time to escape.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:12 PM
Luna_Storm

she looked around then stopped sencing somethign wasnt quiet right ...she looked behind her and found nothign so carried on walking"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:30 PM
Kelly_Bean

*She hid out of eyesight in the incline in the wall that had the waterfountain, when she turned back around she crawled down the hallway some more*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:31 PM