KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » tolkien was a funny guy lol

tolkien was a funny guy lol
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by PippinTook
Most definately. It's possibly the biggest thread on this forum stick out tongue How many pages is it now? 600? 700? haha.

Oops, sorry, we're getting way off topic.

LOL! laughing
"1163" says the count big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:43 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Dang!!! 1163!!! eek! WAY more than I expected! Haha. Shows how much I'm keeping up with it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:14 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

quote:
Originally posted by eezy45
LOL! laughing
"1163" says the count big grin

I just looked and it has 23,281 posts, too!!!! eek! Dang, world record? haha. Wow.....1163 pages....23281 posts..... laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:48 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
laughing laughing laughing

LOL I absolutely cant remember the last quote... which chapter was that?

It was in The Two Towers, "The Passage of the Marshes"..big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:49 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I was Tolkiens Jester, he learned his stuff from me...

Discos - instead of sueing him he said he would make creatures which resembles me...*wonder what creatures that could be* *waits for someone to say Gollum*

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 02:59 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

laughing out loud

you can also hear him speak gollum on I think this file (mp3 - tolkien reading Frodos and Gollums way to mt Doom) http://www.bag-end.de/sound/frodo.mp3

@S_b thx ^^ smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:12 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

*cough*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 06:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

what, this has something to do with LOTR, just cause Ush got the push dont start with the strictness please no

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 06:58 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah i know...tolkien

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:02 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

he wrote das books!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:05 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Oh, I wasn't coughing because there was something wrong with the thread or because I was going to close it, I'm well aware it has too do with LOTR, I was merely coughing because the jokes were so completely not funny. You know, like when a bad joke goes off in a film, and someone in the audience does an obscure cough.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

oh, then that is ok,

luckily I dont think me or sauron posted so I doubt it would be amusing....boo to all you amateurs

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 07:16 PM
The Inkeeper

lol no he is reffereing to tolkiiens jokes being unfunny sadsad

well, your opinion mate smile

i will just sit here alone...and chuckle at this mans jests while evryone else prods his corpse with sticks

Im Back happy

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:11 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

im re-re-reading the fotr (yes re-re-reading...)

and i found my fave line ever so far

saruman: behold saruman the wise, behold saruman ring maker, behold saruman of many colours
gandalf: i liked white better

Im Back happy

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:13 PM
Fëanor

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh, I wasn't coughing because there was something wrong with the thread or because I was going to close it, I'm well aware it has too do with LOTR, I was merely coughing because the jokes were so completely not funny. You know, like when a bad joke goes off in a film, and someone in the audience does an obscure cough.

laughing ...good comeback... stick out tongue

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:28 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote