KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Oh......yay.......

Oh......yay.......
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

(please log in to view the image)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:41 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

According to that, I need to upgrade my account... sad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:43 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
^ Thanks happy At least someones nice around here.

Yup, drama queens my middle name!

But no one's making you come in here. If your sick of me making these kinds of threads then don't come in here, as I said, no one's making you so just ignore them. If I wanna tell someone my problem I will, I have a right too, it's good to share problems.

Oh, and please, call me C@t happy
were tired of your complaining

life isnt fair to anyone you dont see me coming in saying 'awwwww man i stepped it dog shit my life sucks!!!!!!!!!'

you complain about EVERY-LITTLE- THING

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:45 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

So what, I'm a fourteen year-old female, it's just what we do best.

If you don't want to see me complain, then don't come into the threads I make, a wise person told me that it's okay to complain to your friends all day about how much your life sucks. Simply, DON'T COME INTO THE THREADS I MAKE.

Oh, and did you use to be called ickleronnykins?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Interestingly enough, Ronny's 13

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:57 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

laughing out loud

That explains the rudness laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 08:11 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Re: Re: Oh......yay.......

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
HOLY **** NOT ANOTHER!!! ST is right DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND WORK OUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS FFS

YOU PROBABLY ONLY HAVE THESE PROBELEMS BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER MAKING THESE STUPID THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU

What the f**k? !!!

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:26 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Trance> Thats hillarious!! big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:27 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
laughing out loud

That explains the rudness laughing out loud
and you're excuse is ?

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:27 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
So what, I'm a fourteen year-old female, it's just what we do best.

If you don't want to see me complain, then don't come into the threads I make, a wise person told me that it's okay to complain to your friends all day about how much your life sucks. Simply, DON'T COME INTO THE THREADS I MAKE.

Oh, and did you use to be called ickleronnykins?

its okay to be whiny...but only when it doesnt involve spamming the otf with meaningless topics and wasting precious internet space

Attachment: owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:32 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing out loudIt is so funny, all these people complaining about someone who is complaining??? laughing

Okay, like, if you are tired of someone complaining, then don't complain you hypocrites! eek!

Blackcat, you can complain all you want as far as I'm concerned. It's not wasting precious OTF space, that's what the OTF is for! yes

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:40 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

your missing the entire point.no expression

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:41 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
your missing the entire point.no expression
he misses nothing sweetie...he is Tired Thins the white...wiser then you think... wink

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:03 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Oh......yay.......

quote:
I just read my horoscope and it says that tomorrow I'll get a big surprise.

I bet you it will be very bad. It's not like anything good ever happens to me.

Do you count yourself as an Aquarius or Pisces?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:04 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Horoscopes are full of shit, the only big surprise you'll get tommrorow is the realization that you're taking a bunch of superstitious bullshit seriously.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Re: Oh......yay.......

quote:
I just read my horoscope and it says that tomorrow I'll get a big surprise.

I bet you it will be very bad. It's not like anything good ever happens to me.

OMG your complaining about a horoscope? Oh come on, you must belive in the easter bunny if you belive all that crap. Horoscopes are wrong and it dosnt take a genious to find out for themselves that most fortune things are all bullcrap lies

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:16 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
he misses nothing sweetie...he is Tired Thins the white...wiser then you think... wink

no expression if he wants to feed his ego then fine whatever but the truth of the matter is that we are criticizing black cat about starting pointless pathetic threads that don't even belong on live journals.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:21 PM
Imaginary
blinded

The otf is the place for stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:38 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

^ yes

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:54 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i wonder if c@t got a surprise

some one had to bring it back on topic

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:51 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote